UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Everything MOTU

gambitron

Ok so I recently puchased this new wall shelf so that I would finally have something to open up and display my MOTU staction figures on so that picture is here below. I love this shelf and it worked perfectly for the staction figures. I so wish they still did these cause they are awesome! I also decided to just put up the pics of my 200x series MOTU figure collection. I have nearly all of them and I love that series. Of course the MOTUC line is incredible but I wanted a thread to just discuss anything MOTU and post pics of your MOTU collection if you wanted to. This is not all of my MOTU stuff just the stuff I took pics of. I think MOTU toys are some of the best toys in all of ever!

post-1769-1289419057_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1289419080_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1289419101_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1289419122_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1289419140_thumb.jpg

I've got a bunch in a school bag at my mom's house. I really dug "guy with snakes for arms and torso" and "guy with suction cups for hands and mouth," as well as Man-E-Faces, of course.

Edited by karamazov80

Yeah, i bought the whole Staction series (with the exceptions of the variant sorceress & classic evil lyn). I was really bummed when they stopped producing them. There were SOOOOOOO many more characters that i wanted to see get the Staction treatment. Was really hoping we'd see a Catra & Scorpia before the line wound down.

I've got a bunch in a school bag at my mom's house. I really dug "guy with snakes for arms and torso" and "guy with suction cups for hands and mouth," as well as Man-E-Faces, of course.

He he he he - Leech (suction cup guy) was always one of my faves!

Dang - i have no audio at work :(\

Gonna have to have a listen when i get home tonight . . .

Back on Topic: Your set-up looks AWESOME gambitron. I'll have to show you a photo of my collection too (though, they don't look as striking as your set up does!)

• 4 weeks later...

I moved some guys around on the shelf so that I could also put up my BA He-Man and my King Randor so they are all on that shelf now (also with a few of the mini-busts that I have).

I ordered my King Hsssss and Zodak and Rattlor on ebay thinking I would never find them in the store but as it seems to go with me, I found them all in the store a week after they came in the mail. It was all good though since I just bought those and sold them on ebay and made back what I bought mine for before.

• 1 year later...