UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halloween 2010 pics

MINI_MYTE

Happy Halloween all! I thought I'd start a thread so anybody who has some great Halloween pics can post them and share with the other forum members. Show off your costumes, your kid's costumes, your Jack-O-Lanterns or anything else Halloween related.

My wife Jenn and I attended some friends' first Halloween party. I took home the prize for BEST costume, one of our hosts won for SCARIEST costume (as Ghost Rider) (pics coming soon), some cute redhead pirate lass took home a prize for SEXIEXT costume and one other guest won FUNNIEST costume dressed as Vince from the Slapchop infomercial.

Here are some pics of Jenn and me dressed as Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf as Grandma. Enjoy!

WolfGrandma.jpg

redgrandma4.jpg

redgrandma3.jpg

redgrandma2.jpg

redgrandma.jpg

grandma2.jpg

That is a great costume! I am not a costume type of guy so the extent of my dressing up was wearing my Iron Man shirt that looks like the chest of the armor and shaving my beard into a goatee to look more like Tony Stark. I am a least amount of effort type of guy!

Edited by gambitron

I think Mini_Myte deserves some sort of Minimate Multiverse Spirit of Halloween award. Those costumes are AMAZING. Your Wolf is off the charts. I like the mini Dynamic Duo too. My nephew went as Batman as well, but he wasn't nearly as buff.

Nice pumpkins from everyone. Jack-o-Lantern carving is easily my favorite part of Halloween. Here's mine (self portrait):

post-850-1288623473_thumb.jpg

Great pics everybody! I love how all of your kids were able to wear their costumes unhindered by the weather. It snowed here in Ottawa the day before Halloween and all the poor kiddies (my nephews included) had to bundle up underneath their costumes or wear a snowsuit over them. :rolleyes: Only in Canada.

Thanks for sharing.