UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A Personal Discussion

rx78jj

Yesterday was the worst day in my life. My g/f dumped me. For good reason. The problem is that I don't know how I felt about her. Inside there's this debate on how i felt towards her. one says that i could've had a future with her. the other says it was never gonna last. It's odd how one can find two girls that when put together form one perfect girl. That was one of my dilemas. I remember the good parts about her. But she also had some dark parts. Everyone does. I know this. The other girl was my best friend and the other was my girlfriend. Is it possible to love two people? I did, but differently. Mayra was romantic, cute, lovable. Anna was understanding, forgiving, someone you could talk to. They were both very alike and yet different. Mayra was ultra tight with her family and Anna wasn't. Mayra would pressure you into making the "right" choices and Anna would let it flow. Mayra wanted me for herself and Anna would let me grow only if i went back. Mayra was possesive and Anna was laid back. With Mayra I could picture myself living with her and with Anna I wasn't even sure there could be a future. With Mayra she embedded her thoughts into me. I didnt even know which ones were mine and which ones she put in. Anna would let me think for my own. Both took care of me, both loved me, both treated me the ways I wanted to be treated. Mayra had trouble accepting me and Anna already did. Both were moving away at some point. Mayra sooner then Anna. The thing is i got so confused. I didnt even know what I felt for Mayra anymore. Wether I truly loved her or was it that i was brainwashed into thinking that. I did have feelings about her. But the thing is which one did I have a future with. I know it's impossible to get back with MAyra and Anna is already there. The problem is that Anna and I have a very uncertain future. Anna says she isnt thinking about marriage. While Mayra and I could have a future. I could picture it with her, but i wasnt sure if it was just an illusion created by her or if it was truly there. She thought about marrying me, having kids. Another thing maybe important was that Mayra's parents didnt respect mine. Her mom hated my dad. Anna's parents were OK with mine. In fact me and Anna's dads had talked before hand. I messed up with both of them about equally. I just needed to air this out. Thanks to anyone who listens :D

I was in a similar circumstance several years ago. I went with the girl who was "understanding, forgiving, someone you could talk to", my best friend. I don't regret it for a second. Don't worry about her not being as romantic, or cute. With many girls, those things are hidden inside of them, just waiting for the right guy to bring them out.

Many years ago I went through a similar situation. Stuck between two girls, both were funny, smart, good looking, fun to be around. I was in a real quandary of who to choose.

In the end I went for the one with the biggest tits! :D

LOL. Good one. I'm a boob man too. But no such animal here. Now what luke314pi said about it being inside them just waiting to get out. Anna had that but that went away. Mayra on the other hand is that, but I was just wondering about it going away. I don't mind being with Anna, but it's just that I'm afraid that it's gonna go nowhere.(every guys nightmare) I think. I guess another thing is that MAyra wouldn't buy me anything while Anna was totally into the toy collecting habit and hobby. Mayra wasn't. That alone is a big plus, but the whole not knowing thing. I guess it's just something I gotta take a chance in. :P

go with the one that works at tru :D

just kidding i had a bad experience while going out with one of my friends she expected me to be her boy friend and friend but at times it was convenient for her and like rx78jj her parents hated my parents and after a bad brake up she told me we were never "going out" we were just "friends with benefits" so after i sulked for about a week i came to this confusion it is hard to date a friend but i am a hole lot younger than most of you so don't take what i say about relationships seriously :D

but i say do what you got to do and have no regrets good luck rx

go with the one that works at tru :D

just kidding i had a bad experience while going out with one of my friends she expected me to be her boy friend and friend but at times it was convenient for her and like rx78jj her parents hated my parents and after a bad brake up she told me we were never "going out" we were just "friends with benefits" so after i sulked for about a week i came to this confusion it is hard to date a friend but i am a hole lot younger than most of you so do take what i say about relationships seriously :D

but i say do what you got to do and have no regrets good luck rx

How old are you?

So now I'VE got a problem. I've got a good friend, and I know we both like each other a lot, but I'm afraid a romantic relationship will possibly hurt our friendship if it ends. What should I do?

I'm 21 and about the whole dating a friend thing. It can be either the most wonderful thing in the whole world or the worst. If she truly likes you for the way you are then jump on it. But you gotta make sure she knows who you are. My mom once told me that a significant other should be your friend, your lover, your wife, and your mother. I'm so confused about Mayra. But I must let go. And I'm gonna have to let go of Anna too unless there is something there. If not then I'm gonna be alone. Man this is messed up. And thank all of you for at least posting something here. You all are great. B)

My mom once told me that a significant other should be your friend, your lover, your wife, and your mother.

Everything except your mother! No girl worth her salt ever wants to be their partner's mother, besides it only gives mothers a chance to hate their son's partner, and your partner will have enough mothering to do when she has kids of her own! :P

Listen, you're young yet and ~ just my humble opinion ~ you've got plenty of time to settle down with the right woman. From what you say, neither of these women was right for you and you couldn't make a future with either of them. The ideal partner has just about everything you need inside the same skin, although nobody's a perfect fit so don't make the enternally singlies mistake of toting a shopping list about. A partner may not always be everything you want, but she'll be most of what you need, and needs have got to be met first. Be open~minded, keep your eyes, ears and more importantly, your heart open. Somewhere out there is the right woman for you, she may not collect toys; she may not ne the kind of girl you ever thought you'd fall for, but when you meet her, you'll know, and you won't give a damn about the size of her breasts because you'll be looking in her eyes! ;)

Just my two cents worth...and Timbo...you lend class to any discourse!! :P:unsure::blink:

iv just been through sumthin similar. well not reli in anyway similar but it was ahard time. i cnt b arsed 2 go in 2 it cuz its complicated and involes alot of names! but i just wanted 2 say i think its great that people can talk about stuff like this ON A MINIMATES FORUM!!! its brilliant!

I forgot what my mom meant when she said being your mother, or maybe I just threw that in, but your right. four years on one and a year on the other just seems like a lot of time wasted. Then I'm afraid of what Mayra said about me getting my heart torn in trillions of little pieces. LOL. I guess she was just joking or really really mad. :P But hopefully something will come up. As the days go by it's getting a little easier on the old noggin. :rolleyes: Thanks you guys. :D

RX78II... I say move to Utah and live marry em both :P

Deadpool... How big are her boobs? :P

See how I handle this whole relationship thing with sensitivity and finese... :)

T.

Actually, not very. But I still like her. I just don't know if I should maybe wait a bit. And nice finese, by the way!

Just remeber what Sting said back when he was with the Police...

If you love someone set them free

If they don't come back, hunt them down and kill them.

Beautiful isn't it? Wait, maybe that was OJ Simpson. Anyway chin up mate! :lol:

rx78jj: The sense that i get from how you described your situation is that you are unsure of both women. In my experience, doubts and problems early in a relationship do not bode well for the life of the relationship. The question you need to ask yourself is what you need in a relationship to be happy. I don't think anyone can find the "perfect" mate. But we can find someone who meets certain individual needs (e.g. big breasts :lol: ) and can ultimately make a person happy. For myself, I learned what I wanted and didn't want in a relationship through the relationships I've had. And I was in positions similiar to yours where I was ambivalent about ceratin women. But I can tell you now that leaving them was the right choice. It's hard to leave a relationship when the other person fills some of your essential needs, but not all of them. However, more complete happiness is out there.

Deadpool: If you both like each other, can you see yourselves going back to a normal friendship? My guess is that you will dance around this do-we-or-don't-we thing for awhile until you finally just do it. I've found myself in similiar circumstances. Too many times have I fallen for a friend. And too many times I had to hear about their boyfriends, guys they like, ect while I sercetly liked them. Let me say that just sucks. If you think you will be ok hearing about other guys, then leave things as they are. If you think it will be like eating broken glass, then go for it. I know for me, once I fell for a girl I couldn't go back to feeling for her just as a friend. So if you ask me, the friendship is already doomed, but the romatic posibilities could be great.

Deadpool: If you both like each other, can you see yourselves going back to a normal friendship? My guess is that you will dance around this do-we-or-don't-we thing for awhile until you finally just do it. I've found myself in similiar circumstances. Too many times have I fallen for a friend. And too many times I had to hear about their boyfriends, guys they like, ect while I sercetly liked them. Let me say that just sucks. If you think you will be ok hearing about other guys, then leave things as they are. If you think it will be like eating broken glass, then go for it. I know for me, once I fell for a girl I couldn't go back to feeling for her just as a friend. So if you ask me, the friendship is already doomed, but the romatic posibilities could be great.

See, there's a couple things here. First off, she doesn't really socialize, so she NEVER meets other guys. Also, we've both told each other that we like the other. We have great times together, just saw a movie last night. The only thing that worries me is that I'll screw it up, and ruin the friendship along with it. I'm probably just going to stay good friends for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Well a rather huge update on my situation. We finally had a good conversation with the last few days being filled with profanitys and name calling over the phone. I finally told MAyra that I'm confused about how I feel about her, that she was right to say that I didn't give myself to her from the begining. So she decided to leave me to my own volition and give me time to think. So now I'm single. As she leaves, Anna steps in. She's not the picturesque girlfriend, but she is a wonderful person who has been there for me since day one of the begining of my true self. I thank all of you for listening to me.