UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Doc Ock Arm Problems

DaveOMac

Ok I've been silent because I thought I was the only one but has anyone else been unable to get Doc Ock's metal arms on the minimate that came in the deadly foes 4 packs? I loved the figure but can only get one arm to stay in. Should I contact DST or is there a quick fix I can do with a knife or something.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

I mentioned this in the Friends and Foes thread. No one there seemed to care. Take off the chest piece, hold it in your hand, and put a hairdryer to it. Just for a minute or so, and not too too close. Put the chest piece on your finger and the arms should pop right in. Worked quite easily for me.

I mentioned this in the Friends and Foes thread. No one there seemed to care. Take off the chest piece, hold it in your hand, and put a hairdryer to it. Just for a minute or so, and not too too close. Put the chest piece on your finger and the arms should pop right in. Worked quite easily for me.

Sounds like a great plan, will try when I get home. Thanks buddy!

I recently ran into the same problem when I belatedly got this set. I opted for a combo approach.

I took the chest piece off and jammed a toothpick in the holes to make them bigger. Not a lot bigger, but just enough. Next I put the chest piece back on (better stability that way), slobbered on the arm pegs, and jammed them in the holes.

Wouldn't you know it, here I am a few weeks later and I haven't had a problem since. Crazy simple. Thanks to all of the unmentioned sources of this combo approach.

I mentioned this in the Friends and Foes thread. No one there seemed to care.

We care....we care very much ! Whether we care to show we care is entirely a different story.

I decided after weeks of procrastination :ohmy: to enter the F & F set & I just loved them . It has to be said however ............I've seen better.

Edited by buttheadsmate

The blow dry worked like a charm. IT took a couple tries but they are in there and solid. Thank you so much for the suggestion. Now I just need to write a strip featuring Doc Ock now.

The blow dry worked like a charm. IT took a couple tries but they are in there and solid. Thank you so much for the suggestion. Now I just need to write a strip featuring Doc Ock now.

Glad I could help.