UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

leauge of extraordinary gentlmen decals or QC

yeah I can't find the book at borders or barnes and nobles,I really just like it for shawn connery and the invisble man(glasses,hat and trenchcoat and blank skin=awesome)

I'd think in that case your in luck with the movie monster sets that have come about I'd think an Invisible Man is possible

yeah I can't find the book at borders or barnes and nobles,I really just like it for shawn connery and the invisble man(glasses,hat and trenchcoat and blank skin=awesome)

I'd think in that case your in luck with the movie monster sets that have come about I'd think an Invisible Man is possible

Possible? He's been announced! Somewhere out there is a picture of the Minimate Invisible Man from the Universal monster movie. When and where we'll see him is in question as he was the only IM character shown.

• 1 month later...

OMG that movie was so bad... I was particularly offended by how the ruined Alan Moore's take on Alan Quartermain. Way to destroy a complex character Fox... Mates based on the comic would be cool though. Hell I'd like the characters based on their original literary appearances even more.