UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

X3 MiniMates

Seanus

I actually hope thy don't make an X3 Angel, I'd prefer to get one in his classic costume instead of in jeans and no-shirt.

i'd hope they would put him in the black xmen costume he is in for some of the promo art...dont get me wrong, i would prefer classic too, but i think that might happen when we see a Thor. I just want some official wings for my mates, and i'll take them any way i can get them

I like them all for the most part. New scuplted peices, very detailed tampos - even on the legs, you gotta wonder if these are going to hike in price. I'm gonna get them anyways if they get released, but I just got wonder.

Don't get me wrong, they really do look great. Great likenesses of the actors/actresses...

... BUT...

... it's still yet another version of a team of X-Men. How many different eras do we have so far and not a one is completed?

Sorry to be the doomsayer, but I'm still ho hum about this.

Although we've seen 'em all before, i do think these versions look good.

Lets just hope they bother to paint all the details.... * cough Sentinel cough * and that wave 15 finally has some new characters in it :D

Oh, these are pretty darn cool. I'm thrilled to see DST stepping up to meet the standards set by DC (of course, both series are still vaporware...). Saddened that it's more X-Men, with a Wolverine no less. *sigh*

All that said, Storm rocks! If she looks that good in person, she'll be one of my highest rated 'mates. (And the Swordfish relationship doesn't hurt... heh)

X3 really wasn't nearly as good as the films that came before it. However, one of the things I'm liking here is that the costume designs for X3 were virtually unchanged from X2. That means we could get passable X2-based suited versions of Iceman, Rogue, Jean (she was in her uniform for one scene), and (if the license includes what we saw on the posters) Cyclops if they continued with these. I'd be happy to get everybody and pretend they're from X2. The Professor, of course, has already pretty much been done in movie form as far as I'm concerned, unless they wanted to change the face and put X wheels on the chair.

Now I realize what's bothering me about Storm's face! With that haircut and expression, if you squint, she kinda looks like Bea Arthur from the Golden Girls.

Great for a Bea Arthur custom lol.

Oh and does anyone else worry that someone at AA/DST has a leather fetish? :D

T.

What's wrong with having a leather fetish?

Heh ... I was just coming here to post the same thing ...

http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?catego...2_articleid=675

That Beast is PERFECT for a Blastarr custom ...

I was thinking Ullrik myself. :D

was confused when i saw the moviecover because in the back there is an angel but hes in an x men uniform.

iguess if they make a nother x3/x2 wave they could put angel in

ithttp://www.truemovie.com/POSTER/news-post-x3-int.jpg

The image “http://www.truemovie.com/POSTER/news-post-x3-int.jpg†cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

i dont know if its a link but if it is itll show u the angel costume.

PYRO T.

Yeah, Foster was featured in a bit of promotion in a X-suit, but Ratner decided toward the end to keep him out of the battle and just rescue dad.

As for Phoenix, I wonder how long til we get a glimpse of her? Wizard World? I'm really curious to see her.