UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

eBay selling advice

Unless these end in bid retractions or non-paying bidders, I'm completely baffled by these:

Green Lantern

Superman

Both involve one high bidder who got outbid by two different people which makes it a little more legit, but I'm just not counting my weasels before they pop on these. Are these really that hard to find now?

Tool-like.

Like I've always said you are a great ebay-seller .....never doubted you.....ever.

The answer to whether The Lantern & Superman are hard to find is IMO... no... but they do have an almost unique status in the Minimate line. They sold well,they sold in large numbers,they were well-received & they nailed the characters almost perfectly .

They'll never get updated :(

I hope my Superman gets close to that. He's currently sitting at $5 with a day left. I sold my GL mates as a set. I've got Kilowogg, Hal, John Stewart, Guy Gardner, and Salaak and it's currently $39.

I've been debating on the collection vs. individuals, and I still feel that selling singles or small lots is the best way to go. Yeah, you get burned sometimes, but more often than not it works out.

Best of luck to you mv-I really am surprised at what mine went for.

Overall, I am completely overwhelmed at what some of these went for-completely floored. And all but one sold (poor Mary Marvel...). I never imagined the amount these would bring in and I don't think that I could have made any more had I sold these differently. This was definitely quite the experiment for me and I'd easily put all the time into doing this again if the opportunity arose.

And congrats to all the boardies that won something! I always love it when these go to people from here who I know will appreciate it.

You had two particularly aggressive potential buyers ,e***n & n***n , on many of your items which always helps & wave one continues to be the DC wave that everybody wants. It has to be said though that that was a brave exercise which was fascinating to watch. The Green Lantern price is almost incredible whilst the ol' Manhunter continues to be an enigma .....at least to me! Complete C3 Javelin sets MIB( with the best Flash & the vehicle)rarely fetch more than $30-$40 yet a Manhunter ,loose, will generally hit $25-$30 :blink: