UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mystery Red Stain

I just bought a couple of the new TRU wave Iron Man packs, and my Silver Centurion IM has a weird pink stain on the Tony face. At first I was thinking it was just mold release oil or something, but rubbing didn't take it off. I'm planning to hit him with some soap and water when I get home, but if that doesn't work, are there any alternatives?

Surely I'm not the only one who's seen this stuff.

I just bought a couple of the new TRU wave Iron Man packs, and my Silver Centurion IM has a weird pink stain on the Tony face. At first I was thinking it was just mold release oil or something, but rubbing didn't take it off. I'm planning to hit him with some soap and water when I get home, but if that doesn't work, are there any alternatives?

Surely I'm not the only one who's seen this stuff.

You're not.....you're just the only person who's not following the other thread ....'TRU Wave 7'......where it is all documented. ;)

I'll add that this might be one of the most interesting thread names created though...

I'm just glad this thread was not started by an adolescent female. Not a subject I am wholly comfortable discussing here.

If there is an alternative, I haven't found it.

You should just do what I do, Heli, pretend it's Tony having a relapse and those stains are actually his blotchy, bloated cheeks from too much Whiskey.

Oh relapse Tony, you're my favorite variant ever.