UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

CustomCon 26

i must say bob, these steampunk marvel customs are amazing!

i'm assuming you have thought of a story to go with the 'mates, if so may i offer an idea for wolverines claw mechanism?

i suggest it be called S.N.I.K.T (stark, neodyne, infortmation, killing technology)

again awesome customs, hope to see more !

Well, those are some good ideas. I'll look into them, when I have the time. And I'll post some more pics and introduce every character seperately in my customs thread later on.

I'm still pretty excited you all lovin' my Basterds! That means a lot, guys!

In other news, day 4 brings us Luke's DC villains - cool as usual - and an awesome entry by sillof: "Daredevil through the ages" which is more Daredevil interpreted by different artists. Very, very cool!!!

Those Basterds are great. (have I ever mentioned that I love that Nick Fury face? :D )I love a well thought story behind a custom, and this is fantastic. It sounds like the team is in for some zany adventures. I would go out and buy those comics right now. I especially like, of all characters, Cable, Tesla's Time Traveller. And with the vampire thing, it's nice to see you didn't start with obvious choices like Blade or Morbius. I'd love to see Doctor Strange in this style.

Steppenwolf. Parademon. Drool. They all look great, but those two... sigh.

Good stuff from Luke today. Very impressed with Steppenwolf - I thought I was the only person who wanted a Steppenwolf Minimate. But my favorite is the Music Meister, because you really nailed him.

Thanks! Music Meister is my favorite from that bunch as well. :)

Bob, Deine Furyous Basterds sehen wirklich genial aus, besonders Hawkeye. Cable gefällt mir auch gut, auch wenn Du mit dem linken Arm gemogelt hast. (I assumed you would understand that, seeing that your location is Germany)

Luke, your entry is awesome as well. I have noticed that the print on Steppenwolf and Atomic Skull wraps around the chest block, how do you do that, is it one decal, multiple decals or did you paint the sides by hand?

Luke, your entry is awesome as well. I have noticed that the print on Steppenwolf and Atomic Skull wraps around the chest block, how do you do that, is it one decal, multiple decals or did you paint the sides by hand?

The sides are painted by hand. In the past I have tried wrapping decals around the sides of figures, but the decals always cracked and fell apart at the seam. I haven't tried it with the polyester film yet...

Bob, Deine Furyous Basterds sehen wirklich genial aus, besonders Hawkeye. Cable gefällt mir auch gut, auch wenn Du mit dem linken Arm gemogelt hast. (I assumed you would understand that, seeing that your location is Germany)

Did I miss another German entering the 'verse? Du bist mir noch nie aufgefallen? Danke für das Kompliment. Und immer wieder Hawkeye, der wirklich ein last minute custom war. Und weshalb habe ich denn mit dem linken Arm gemogelt?

And sadly, there aren't any more minimates in custom con 26.

Did I miss another German entering the 'verse? Du bist mir noch nie aufgefallen? Danke für das Kompliment. Und immer wieder Hawkeye, der wirklich ein last minute custom war. Und weshalb habe ich denn mit dem linken Arm gemogelt?

Ja, noch ein Deutscher hier, ist aber kein Wunder das ich noch nicht aufgefallen bin, bin zwar schon seit längerem Mitglied, hab aber jetzt erst angefangen zu posten.

Naja, der linke Arm sieht nicht so aus, als wäre es ein "echter" Minimate Arm, daher "gemogelt".

Ja, noch ein Deutscher hier, ist aber kein Wunder das ich noch nicht aufgefallen bin, bin zwar schon seit längerem Mitglied, hab aber jetzt erst angefangen zu posten.

Naja, der linke Arm sieht nicht so aus, als wäre es ein "echter" Minimate Arm, daher "gemogelt".

Der linke Arm ist tatsächlich ein Minimate Arm. Das sind verschiedene Teile zusammengestückelt. Das Rezept folgt, sobald ich dazu komme Cable in meinem custom thread vorzustellen.

To not exclude you guys: ARuloff here is - wait for it - another 'verser from Germany who totally missed to introtuce himself! :D And we were just talking about how awesome Germany is. Nothing to see here, move along. ;)

Der linke Arm ist tatsächlich ein Minimate Arm. Das sind verschiedene Teile zusammengestückelt. Das Rezept folgt, sobald ich dazu komme Cable in meinem custom thread vorzustellen.

To not exclude you guys: ARuloff here is - wait for it - another 'verser from Germany who totally missed to introtuce himself! :D And we were just talking about how awesome Germany is. Nothing to see here, move along. ;)

I think I figuerd out which parts make up the arm, but I will not tell so I will not spoil your fun.