UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dark Reign set of 4 for $6

weezerspider

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3545301

I don't know if this is old news, but I just found this and thought I'd share. Glad I waited, I've been looking forward to the Iron Patriot Mate for awhile!

Good deal. How much is shipping? Anyone got a code?

My shipping was $5.76, but I got 2 other sets with it, so i don't know if that changes the price or not.

:o

Original poster thanks so much. I got the set, the Slimer and Peter Ghostbusters and Storm/Klaw for 27.00 after shipping. Do we have a forum for internet store sales? It would really help me out as I have to wait for sales to order online. Thanks again for the tip. Excited!

:o

Original poster thanks so much. I got the set, the Slimer and Peter Ghostbusters and Storm/Klaw for 27.00 after shipping. Do we have a forum for internet store sales? It would really help me out as I have to wait for sales to order online. Thanks again for the tip. Excited!

Happy to Help! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I received my set yesterday. I'm glad I got it. I remember there was a lot of hate for this a while back and that kept me from ordering it. My set was flawless and the Osborn mini plain ole rocks. Thanks for the tip. Anybody selling the second box set cheap?

Edited by Rheul

Just an FYI, these have been selling this cheap for a long, long time, but maybe we should start a thread for good deals on Minimates.

As to the other set for cheap, I don't think they are cheap any where, but scifigenre stil has the set for a good price.

Just an FYI, these have been selling this cheap for a long, long time, but maybe we should start a thread for good deals on Minimates.

As to the other set for cheap, I don't think they are cheap any where, but scifigenre stil has the set for a good price.

I'd like to add that TRU is offering free shipping on these now (I emailed them to see if I could be credited). 6 bucks shipped for a box set is a deal that just cant be beat!

I'd like to add that TRU is offering free shipping on these now (I emailed them to see if I could be credited). 6 bucks shipped for a box set is a deal that just cant be beat!

I think their "free shipping" is only on purchases of $100 or more.

Always read the fine print ;)

"Free Standard Shipping (up to $25) on ANY purchase of $100 or more. Excludes video game hardware, software, accessories."

Plus, they charge tax.

--edit: what bastard said--

Edited by karamazov80

• 3 weeks later...
So I went to go place an order for one of the Dark Reign sets and they are now $19.99!!!! What gives?!

Anyone happen to have any extras for cheap?

Aw, d@mn*t!!! I needed an extra Daken left arm, so I could remove the brown costume but keep the tattoo...sunuvab****!!!

PM me, I can help you guys out. ;)

• 1 month later...