UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hi to everyone

hey everyone im new to minimates. i use to just window shop on minimates, ive just been looking at them since 2008 i believe and now i decided to get into the joy of collecting minimates. i just started buying minimates this monday and so far i only have battle damages t-800, t-100, ryu and akuma. i wanted to start collecting marvel minimates especially ironman and x-men but their mostly out of stock here in the philippines :( but i think i can still find what i will be wanting for my collection:p

Nice meeting you all and thank you!!! :biggrin:

Welcome to the Multiverse warbuny. I'm on Aussie - and we have a bit of trouble getting minimates here too sometimes. I've found http://lukestoystore.com/ to be a pretty good place to buy minimates. The shipping is a lot better than somewhere like AFX.

Plus, now that you're here - there's also the opportunity to trade with other board members.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

• 3 weeks later...

I echo the welcomes above and now announce my little... welcome for newbies has come once again: The T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!!!

I quote a movie, you name the movie.

Your quote is:

"You'll have to explain that statement sir.

ummmm..... i dont know what movie that quote came from :lol:

The Incredible Hulk is the answer. If you haven't seen it you should. Has some of the best superhero action I've seen. The Abomination/Hulk fight is beside The Train Fight of Spider-Man 2 as basically the best superhero fight Trekker has seen.

• 2 weeks later...
hey everyone im new to minimates. i use to just window shop on minimates, ive just been looking at them since 2008 i believe and now i decided to get into the joy of collecting minimates. i just started buying minimates this monday and so far i only have battle damages t-800, t-100, ryu and akuma. i wanted to start collecting marvel minimates especially ironman and x-men but their mostly out of stock here in the philippines :( but i think i can still find what i will be wanting for my collection:p

Nice meeting you all and thank you!!! :biggrin:

Dude! Welcome! :D I'm also from PTK.