UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The 2 minmates that need to be re-done

Twomonsters

Marvel knight Daredevil is a pretty good figure. i dont really see it getting much better than that.

I can. Eyes in Mask... Ugh. Just not too pretty to me. I still use the original. Yeah I beleive DD needs a redo. In the next Icons boxset Chuck promised.

MK Daredevil is good, but far from perfect. 1 thing that irritates me is the afformentioned eye thing. (At least it's not as bad as Civil War Iron Man, but it's still not good.) 2nd thing that irritates me its he's really more of a red-orange than red-red. I'd really just like a new one that worked well as a companion piece to the armored one. The original is too simple, the MK is too detailed.

As for Carnage, he's a little better, but again, not perfect. It's ALWAYS bothered me that his hands are a noticably brighter red than his body, and I feel he lacks the muscle defintion of some of the newer styled minimates. He still has that flat look of the original waves. Granted, it might be hard to illustrate muscle on him, with all that black swirlyness, but I think if a talented designer worked hard at it, it would be possible.

Frankly I'd like a new Brock Venom too. I think the three existing ones all have flaws, and none of them look right next to Anti-Venom or Gargan Venom. I like Gargan Venom's mate, but he's not my prefered Venom, Brock is, so I'd like a redo of Brock that works well as a companion for Anti-Venom, as well as Gargan Venom. But I figure it's probably too soon for them to do this. Hasn't been a long enough Venom break yet.

Juggernaut, Rhino & Grey Hulk. Their reasons for an update are fairly obvious, they all look puny by today's standards.

She-Hulk would be good... I didn't hate the first one, but I think we'd all agree they could do better. Ditch that re-used Storm hair we've seen 100 times. Possibly give her an accesory that actually fits in her hand this time. (lol)

And finally, Am I the only person who'd like to see a new red & YELLOW Iron Man? IE. NOT Red and GOLD. I think it just makes him look more comic-bookey, when they use yellow. I like the colors on the original Iron Man, but I like the updated sculpting for Extremis. Pretty much all the Iron Men they've been cranking out have been using Gold, and I'd like to see him move back to yellow. I hate to say I want another Iron Man, but I do.