• black tarantula
    • black lash
    • blizzard
    • lightmaster
    • willo wisp
    • tigra
    • kaine
    • looter

just a quick update (his hair still needs another coat and i may add some detail) but heres my finished modified quicksilver (thanks bobafett the hairpeice is PERFECT)

Wow...I did not expect that. Good spot bobafett! I agree, the faces for Quicksilver and Wanda look great too. So good I think I will be using them for my own...!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the extra pics. That wolverine hair really does look like a pretty close match, doesn't it. I might have to try it with mine! (Lord knows i have enough XMOW minimates to spare!).

so right now its a tie but as soon as its broken ill finish the custom thats chosen, for now heres a little something that ive been working on, a much needed reboot: The Rhino!

post-1784-1299047608_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1299047617_thumb.jpg

I like the chestpiece but it makes the arms look very puny. If you could wait until the new bulked up Hulk comes out slap some grey paint on it and that'd be an awesome new Rhino.

Edited by minimadman

i plan on making both the arms and legs more bulk once i get an extra juggernaught or hulk, it just couldnt wait any longer after i realised doc ock was larger then rhino <_< that was the last straw. anywho, i am currently working on a few customs and even though avalanche is currently winning, i will not be able to finish him until i buy a new knife. though i do have some cool customs in the works and ill be starting the assembly of my 'Visionverse'

Nice job on Rhino, and I really like your concept for Hermes. The reverse scarf is a nice touch that, for me, really makes the 'Mate. Great stuff, but I think he might more aptly be called the Zeusson (Zeus begat Hermes, and it was Cronus/Kronos the titan, not Chronos the personification of time, who begat Zeus.)

ok so im currently working on all the characters in the poll but a few might not be finished for awhile, ill be adding a new poll with differant characters to decide who to do next. for now heres my finished paladin custom and an update of my deathlok custom

(also i still need a new villain request for minimate fightclub so if you have a request just click the link in my sig to head on over)

post-1784-1299206397_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1299206405_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1299206413_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1299206422_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1299206429_thumb.jpg

thanks! :biggrin: heres a small update, a quick blade custom so i could have a semi-classic look for the character, and i couldnt deal with morbius not having a face so i started making my own using a micron pen so heres a WIP.

post-1784-1299437718_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1299437738_thumb.jpg

thanks! :biggrin: heres a small update, a quick blade custom so i could have a semi-classic look for the character, and i couldnt deal with morbius not having a face so i started making my own using a micron pen so heres a WIP.

'

nice work!

who's face is that on the punisher??

moc847

'

nice work!

who's face is that on the punisher??

moc847

the face is mister fantastic, i dont know why but i always saw punisher as having alot of worry wrinkles, i think they make him look more stern and serious

also: i have a top secret collab project coming up that will be epic ;)

the face is mister fantastic, i dont know why but i always saw punisher as having alot of worry wrinkles, i think they make him look more stern and serious

I do like that face on Punisher.

Also, what's a collab? Is that like a cross between a collie and a labrador?

I do like that face on Punisher.

Also, what's a collab? Is that like a cross between a collie and a labrador?

yes thats exactly what i meant.... :P

im having a collaboration with a few other board members, we are working on a big project :biggrin:

even though ive been swamped with AoV work ive had some time to do a few small things so....

heres my final update on morbius:

morbius3.jpg

heres a quick cyber custom:

weaponx.jpg

and heres a few WIPs

wip5.jpg

enjoy and comments are welcome :D

• 3 weeks later...

some what of an update, mostly improvements on exsisting mates.

first up is a quick one: doctor doom

doom.jpg

an extra loki cape looks great with most of the gold painted green, im still not sure about the face i used though

next up super skrull

skrull.jpg

im not sure if ill do the chest detail to make him more accurate but for now im happy with him

she hulk

shehulk.jpg

alot of people have been posting she-hulk in her FF costume so here is my version, she uses an extra sue storm hair

US agent

usagent.jpg

decided to give him an upgrade so he looks good next to the most recent captain america mates

Toad and Cyber

toadcyber.jpg

cyber: finally got his mask off so i could give him a more evil face, i also gave him some claws

toad: i already posted a pic of him in the excalibur thread but here is a better pic so you can see all the detail i put into him

Daredevil

daredevil3.jpg

an updated red daredevil is long overdue so i decided to take an extra mephisto and make one myself

comments are welcome :D

great question.....i gave him a confidance boost ;) haha actually i am working on some other parts to make him mimic the F4's powers (in ways that wont be on the official rerelease) so ill post that as soon as im done :)

• 2 weeks later...