UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Baron Zemo

Valo487

I'm all for Zemo, and I was also surprised to hear he hadn't even been discussed. I mean, we're getting STILT-MAN for cryin' out loud.

Zemo: of the Masters of Evil. History with Cap. Multiple iterations. Heinrich and Helmut. At least one classic Mike Zeck cover shot that I can think of. Purple pajamas.

I hope that they start "discussing" him quickly so we can get Heinrich/Helmut (one as a variant) into the next Avengers wave. Pair him with a Mandroid army builder, add some Black Knight and Falcon, fill it up with a couple of big names and BAM. Wave 40.

Zemo would also be perfect for an e-tailer or con exclusive 4-pack.

The Masters of Evil

• Baron Zemo
  • Titania
  • Absorbing Man (updated version)
  • Mr. Hyde
That's just an example. Hell, there are to many combinations of the MOE to pick from. If it were to happen Zemo would be a MUST! Edited by MINI_MYTE

ike a few others have said, I think part of why this news was so odd to me is that other characters of far less name value have been made or at least discussed, but Zemo hasn't. I mean, he killed Bucky(until he got better) that ought to earn him a place in the Dick Dastardly hall of fame. Songbird being likely while Zemo doesn't come up in conversation just seems wrong. I realize Songbird's on the table because of the Thunderbolts, but still.

Maybe though when they finish up the Thunderbolts they can start team bulding the Masters of Evil. They seem to have chosen the Avengers and the Thunderbolts as the two teams to work on at the moment, so hopefully when they've finished one they can start another. All I know is whenever they finally make the Kang thing happen I'm nominating Zemo as the new grassroots character to get behind.

Zemo would be a great cornerstone for a Classic MOE 4-Pack, combining the unmade members from MOE I and II:

Zemo I, Melter, Black Knight I, Whirlwind

(although the uber-nerd in me would also like to see an "Ultron as Crimson Cowl" with alternate Jarvis head)