UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Toy R Us Exclusives

jason4444

Hey folks,

I guess I'm looking in the wrong place. I'm having problems keeping up with the Toy R Us Exclusives with the silver sticker. Is this just me? The only time I know about them is when I bump into them at Toy R Us. Are there any announcements for the mates in advance? I know about all the other series in advance but no go on the Toy R Us ones.

Anyone?

Thanks,

jason4444

PS

I just got my Marvel series 33 and 34 from BBTS. Woo-hoo! FYI, they have saved me a lot of driving and headaches not having to fight for the variants and whatnot. I love you BBTS, you sexy beast.

Edited by jason4444

I guess I'm looking in the wrong place. Yep I'm having problems keeping up with the Toy R Us Exclusive with the silver sticker. Is this just me?Maybe Jason :yes: The only time I know about them is when I bump into them at Toy R Us. Are there any announcements for the mates in advance? A thread for each( here) buddyI know about all the other series in advance but no go on the Toy R Us ones.

I love you BBTS, you sexy beast. Two-timing shit :angry:

I guess I'm looking in the wrong place. Yep I'm having problems keeping up with the Toy R Us Exclusive with the silver sticker. Is this just me?Maybe Jason :yes: The only time I know about them is when I bump into them at Toy R Us. Are there any announcements for the mates in advance? A thread for each( here) buddyI know about all the other series in advance but no go on the Toy R Us ones.

I love you BBTS, you sexy beast. Two-timing shit :angry:

See Rob, I'm trying to be good these days.

Link? Where?

Kisses,

jason4444

Edited by jason4444

You should have dropped by the site last week Jason when I was helping Houstonians by posting the spots I had found the exclusives at:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...7459&st=500

True that.

I find them too. I'm just looking for a better way to hunt them down. Like Who? and what dates that they are sch to be released?

So is there a list with dates anywhere? I have checked TRU, DST, AA but nothing about the TRU exclusives. What am I missing?

You should have dropped by the site last week Jason when I was helping Houstonians by posting the spots I had found the exclusives at:

True that.

I find them too. I'm just looking for a better way to hunt them down. Like Who? and what dates that they are sch to be released?

So is there a list with dates anywhere? I have checked TRU, DST, AA but nothing about the TRU exclusives. What am I missing?

Your marbles... ;)

The answer is to follow the apropriate threads here and it will give you some idea of when they'll show up, it's not precise though as the TRU near me doesn't get stuff til weeks after people on here pick them up.

T.

There was some speculation that after X number of weeks following DST's posting of in-packing shots, these would become available in stores. However, I don't think that provides a very precise estimation. All you can probably tell at that point is that they are coming. . .soon.

True that.

Your marbles... ;)

The answer is to follow the apropriate threads here and it will give you some idea of when they'll show up, it's not precise though as the TRU near me doesn't get stuff til weeks after people on here pick them up.

T.

Wurd.