UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Couldn't think of a better spot to put this

In the meantime, you might consider looking at the pics over at Minimate Database and checking out the comments in the thread dedicated to those Minimates here, if you are looking for impressions and pictures. I only suggest this because I'm not sure how familiar you are with other Minimate resources out there, Ocho. Here are some links:

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/pack.php?i=612

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=5827

I personally don't have the Dark Avengers boxset that features Ares, so a review of that set will not be immediately forthcoming.

As the sheer amount of Minimates available increases exponentially across the different lines, it gets harder to keep up from a collector standpoint, and I have not been a completist for some time now.

I do have a couple of other peeps who do reviews for Minimates Central also, but it just may be that none of us has it.

Hi Ochocinco85, I know you weren't being aggressive, don't worry.

Nessex, I'd rather get staff members than individual reviewers but as long as the style matches up to what we have currently I would certainly consider it.

Danny,please take this as a compliment .....each Central reviewer has an individual style that I recognise before I have even finished reading any particular review to find out who wrote it ! :D Each of you has their own inimatable style & I enjoy each of them....it adds spice. ;)

I accept however that not everybody's ....er....style ... would be suitable. :D

I accept however that not everybody's ....er....style ... would be suitable. :D

For instance, if I did one there'd be about two printed pages of character history, powers, etc. and then paragraph or so explaining how many compromises in the character's costume had to be made to translate it to mate form. The actual minimate, I fear, would likely get lost in the shuffle.