UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dr.Baghead's junk and stuff

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, great works! Where to begin?

Bats looks really cool! I like the way you combine parts of different toy-lines. Same goes for Man-Bat. And I really like Croc's eveil grin. Very cool! That's just the way Venom should look like. Great, great paint-job on Sandman Clayface! The combination of those parts gives him a very dynamic look! And your Doom is great, too! Very clean, very on spot. I really like the cape you gave him!

Great work! I really enjoyed it!

Yes, she absolutely has to be robin. DK2 is the best and not to be forgotten :D

Fixed that for ya there buddy!

I honestly think once DK:BW (or should I call it ASB&RtBW until February?) is finished and a few years have passed people will recall the entire trilogy of DKR books with the same amount of fondness the original conjures up.

Although, I guess you're right... Cat Girl might be more accurate to her character (she's not Robin, she was playing Robin to get into Batman's world, but came into her own and the costume change was meant to reflect that.) but the image of that Batman with a girl ROBIN is more iconic then that Batman and a girl dressed like Cheetah but creepily named after Selina Kyle.

... so I guess the only logical answer is: MAKE BOTH!

Actually, I don't like either of the DK books that much, so go ahead and make whoever you want :D

My opinions of the material aside, that Batman is absolutely brilliant. Great match to the artwork, and I really hope you continue the DK line for that reason. I'd really like to see you tackle the Joker, and maybe Harvey Dent with swappable heads!