UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Database

You mean you're actually trying to analyze how accurate they are? :blink:

I have to admit that they've been pretty fascinating to browse through. I noticed the usual upswing in views once a Minimate's images have been officially uploaded to the Database, but then I also noticed unfortunate observations regarding some of the lowest views in a given set or wave.

Can't remember any standout observations at the moment though.

You mean you're actually trying to analyze how accurate they are? :blink:

To be honest I've only just noticed their existence & whilst I could immediately understand the X axis related to dates I struggled to see what the Y axis was denoting.

Analysing them? Some hope ;)

Edited by buttheadsmate

Yeah, I guess I should put a couple tips for reading the graphs. Put simply, the higher the point on the graph, the more popular that item was for that week. Sometimes it is hard for me to separate my experience with the raw data from a user's experience just seeing the image.

A few of the other interesting things I've noticed:

• In the early Marvel waves, the variant pack/figure are less popular overall than the other figures. (Stealth Iron Man notwithstanding.)
  • Blanks fall hard.
  • The second wave of TRU BSG fell much quicker than the first wave.
  • Unsurprisingly, Spidey, Wolvy, and Iron Man consistently top the character stats.
  • I don't like when different figures have the same name.

On a related note, I realized I'm having stats-related problems due to the new year. My code isn't handling the transition from week 52 to week 0 gracefully. Please stand by...

Thanks Ivan,whilst a PM from me would have sufficed I supposed that I might not be the only person ....a tad confused ;) ......hence the post.

I am in awe of the Database & your specific mention of 'blanks falling hard' ......... :yes: Variants worth less than 'regular'?........still happening ......Wave 28 Deadpool :rolleyes: