UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Farmville - Facebook

pickle

I live on a farm & I bet Farmville hasn't got the smells that I've.... my farm has :D

Also my neighbours suck .

Friends ?? ................................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

.............................................Work in progress.

I got minijeff's request, but so far nothing from you pickle.

In a few days, I'll be reverting back to my real life name, Dennis Lockaby, so if anyone comes a little late to the game and doesn't find Deadness Stormcrow, that'll be why.

Gotta resist the urge to keep messing with my name. :)

Added you MinnesotaIceman. Also sent you an other request minivenom, guess I messed up the first time.

Donny B, I can't seem to find you on facebook.

I will be Kevin Thomas on facebook. I will be in a white hood shirt. Kneeling beside a lil kid in a green shirt.

Also, please send me the Red Maple Trees as a gift anyone who has me, being Canadian I am partial to these trees.

QUOTE (Donny B @ Nov 10 2009, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you can add me too. I'm Donny B on facebook as well.

after I snagged all the achievements on farmville, I got a little bored with it and ventured into other stuff, and my current addiction is Castle Age. anyone else play that FB game?

hey man, there seems to be a few Donny B's on facebook....gonna need a link to which one is the real Donny B mate

Jeff of the Miniacs

Hmm, that's odd. I can never seem to find any other Donny B's when I try searching myself.

anyway, here's a direct link:

http://www.facebook.com/donbrosius

** edit. this just re-entered my noggin. The day that they introduced the domain name feature thingie on facebook, I was about 15 minutes too late in registering mine, and some dude with a fro snatched it before I could :P

which meant I was stuck without my patented registered trademarked identity (I wish) and had to settle for my real name :blink:

so yeah, I guess there are other Donny B's out there <_<

and to mirror MinnesotaIceman's request, if you could leave a small note telling me you're from MMMV, that'd be great :)