UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

So I just got into collecting minimates about a few months ago and I gotta say I'm freaking addicted to them now. Then I stumbled onto this site while browsing sites about minimates and found that this site was a pretty neat site for info about minimates. So...yea I just wanted to drop by and say Hi to everyone, so yea...Hi Everyone... o_o

Indeed Master Harris I have arrived. And it's time for your T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE RedBlaze. I quote a movie, you name the movie.

Your quote is...

"I think this may be the beginning of a beautiful... acquaintanceship."

Edited by Trekker 42

Salutations my crimson friend! :)

Care to share your first minimate? ;)

First minimate(s) was the cosmic spiderman and transformation venom 2-pack, though I mainly bought the pack for venom

Indeed Master Harris I have arrived. And it's time for your T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE RedBlaze. I quote a movie, you name the movie.

Your quote is...

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that it came from Casblanca or Casbalanca (sorry forget the name of the movie kinda O_o, but I remember hearing that quote from somewhere)

Salutations my crimson friend! :)

Care to share your first minimate? ;)

First minimate(s) was the cosmic spiderman and transformation venom 2-pack, though I mainly bought the pack for venom

Your quote is...

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that it came from Casblanca or Casbalanca (sorry forget the name of the movie kinda O_o, but I remember hearing that quote from somewhere)

Actually it's NOT Casablanca. I can understand why you'd guess that though. It's actually from Lion King 1 1/2. They were spoofing Casablanca.

Good guess though. Welcome to the Multiverse.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome! :) This site (along with many of the sister sites) has a lot of info -- not to mention many pretty great people. Hope you enjoy the place!

Jenny

• 2 weeks later...