UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bigger, Better Than Before!

Cappy

Ever since DC set the bar higher by using the 2-1/2" minMate body for larger characters, I've been considering what Marvel characters should receive the same treatment (this assumes we all live in a fantasy land that allows DST to upgrade their license...)

Jatta Pake posted a very cool Hulk custom to that effect over at Minimateheadquarters which prompted me to pose this question.

So, who should get bigger, whether already produced or not. Keep in mind that at miniMate scale, 2-1/2" is like 8 feet tall. As such, Thing should not be taller, just keep him with the big chest and fists.

Hulk changes sizes way too much. :P

Whenever Thing and Hulk square off they are almost always the same size. I guess I would make Thing the same size as the Hulk. Even though he isn't that much taller than the rest of the F4. Hmm.

Yep sometimes it's diffult to determine how tall an actual chracter is based only on some facts. Also Artist renditions sometimes play with the heights of characters.

testsizes.jpg

I could have sworn I restarted that sizes thread here from the old forum, guess not.

here's my adds,

2 1/2"

Annihilus

Blackheart

Blob

Colossus

Holocaust (AoA)

Hulk-Buster Iron-Man

Man-Thing

Mojo

Sasquatch

She-Hulk

Spider-Hulk

Wendigo

3"

Onslaught

Uatu the Watcher

I'd go for a 3" Giant Man. And a 2" Ant Man. 2 1/2" Omega Red. 3" maybe 2 1/2" Juggernaut. 2 1/2 Appocalypse. I think Colossus can be 2 1/2". Marvel Directory says he's 7'5" armored. So I think it can be pulled off.