Jatta Pake's Next Generation of Customs

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amazing work there JP! Are you planning on making a few of these for the community like you did with the Big Hulks or is this a one-off?

I'd love to make a few but it took me forever to get this guy completed. I plan on finishing Big Rhino and several others next. So it looks unlikely that I will have another Martian Manhunter done in the near term. But if the demand is there I can be bought...

All Manhunter parts are recast from the original and worked over with a Dremel and Magic Sculp. My utter admiration for antacost's ability to easily recast parts couldn't be more complete. It is frackin hard.

Thanks all!

Yes, Aapje, I plan to finish Rhino. He is next up.

Also, as someone pointed out at MMHQ, my Martian Manhunter is missing pants. Yes, you read that right. Manhunter is rolling "commando" on Ebay!

Needless to say I'm embarrassed at this oversight and I will be adding a blue, belted "panted" crotch piece to the auction. The winner will have your choice to display him nude or with pants. So this is definitely a one of a kind auction!

Manhunter now has pants!

Please buy him! He needs a great home!

And your League needs an authentic GREEN Martian Manhunter, right?

JP, remember that people on ebay looking for MARTIAN manhunter will never see that due to the name. Same with Hulk. Why not take the risk?

agreed I would just list them with the real name. Worst thing that can happen is they take down the auction

Yes, Aapje, I plan to finish Rhino. He is next up.

yay :D

i finished mine but i think i forgot some details so im eager to see yours

when are u gonna announce who gets the updating function in the MMHQ?

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New Quick-ish Customs 6/23/12:

Pixie

Pixie.jpg

Recipe: White Tiger hair painted pink, Tarot head, Jean Grey First Class body, Angel First Class wing harness, Library Ghost wings, Pilot Batman gloves painted yellow.

Magik

Magik.jpg

Recipe: Magik left arm, shoulder piece, head, hair and sword. Tarot body. Tarot horns glued to Magik hair.

Matt Murdock, Esq.

Matt.jpg

Recipe: Daredevil head and hair, J. Jonah Jameson suit, Daredevil cane made with baton pieces glued together with end dipped in red paint, and 24 briefcase.

I like the whole Rhino talk in your thread and then after a couple of years you come back with a bang! But not Rhino. :tongue:

That Battle BEast custom of yours is incredible. The sculpted details are just amazing. I can make out a few of the parts you reused (Cylon hands, Hulk feet, Lizard tail?), but most is modified that much, it's hard to get. Which is great. Say, what's the base for the armor? Chest and arms?

• 3 months later...

As is my life, I eventually get around to the things I set out to do. Item #406,724 on my to do list: Answer Bob's question from June.

My Battle Beast (meant to be a rat)

Head: Mole Guy from G-Force Playset bought on Clearance for the Minimate sized computer, modified with mole nose cut off and rat nose and ears modded on, sculpted on to a minimate head

Hands: Cylon

Feet: Modified Hulk in attempt to make longer rat feet

Tail: Lizard

Armor: Playmobile Knight

Chain: Michael's Craft Jewelry chain

Bulk Arms and Legs: Hulk

Coat: Female Loki fur coat cut up and heavily re-sculpted around the top

Loin Cover: Mistique with chain glued on for filigree