UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brooklyn Book Festival

Bob Harris

So, I was at the Brooklyn Book Festival today and there was a great panel with Jim McCann (currently The Reunion Mockingbird/Hawkeye), Dan Slott (currently Mighty Avengers and Spiderman 600), Fred van Lente (currently Incredible Hercules and especially Action Philosophers!) and Peter David! That was amazing! Was anybody else of those New York 'versers there?

post-2080-1252891730_thumb.jpg

(I was also shaking hand with Paul Auster, but that's a different story...)

Yes, that's him. In fact, at first glance I thought it would be a pretty messed up Thor shirt... (Speaking of Thor, I learned, when they were talking about him, that I never realized how he is pronounced in English! Since I'm used to it's "original" (?) pronunciation in Middle Low German or the Scandinavian languages, that in English you would of course pronounce the th as a th instead of a simple "t" phoneme ... :blush: )

And Action Philosophers is a very, very good comic series and being a student of philosophy I can even tell you that most of the stories are very well researched!