UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Getting the Masks Off

Venom

So I bought the Dark Avengers 4 pack, tried to remove Spidey-Venom's mask and the head just kind of... popped off. This has been one of my biggest minimate gripes for a while as a bunch of them come with removable masks that are not so removable.

Is there a trick to getting the masks off without damaging the heads or am I SOL?

(Pre-sorry for wrong forum/dupe thread)

Man, I wish I knew about the freezer thing long ago. Up until about a month ago one of my Iron Mans from the Through the Ages had his mask stuck on for over a year. I would try for five minutes every few weeks or so to no avail. Then, out of nowhere my wiggles and slow turn-pulls worked. THEN, I remembered why I had put the mask on, he was ugly under there! Freezer. Who knew.

i'm really glad i'v been reading this thread because i encountered such a problem yesterbay with my wave 3 or somethng bullseye. it had just come in the post and the helmet has pushed down to far so it made him look like he was looking u

but anyway the freezer trick worked just fine for me

I am a certain inside man. Worrying initial comment That's all I can say, but the guys around here know where I am your webcam currently shows you in the lavatory and I think most will vouch for me as a good guy. Never heard of you!

The buttheadsmate 'blow torch & wallet' method of removing a mask may well have to be Copyrighted & as 'Crayfish Trade mark' is now re-established 'we' would now like to be officially known as 'Buttheadsmate International Inc.'

Thankyou!

Edit: 'TBT Co.' has just informed me via a PM that the 'Karamazov80 Trading Corporation' is in liquidation whilst 'Super Spidey Pig' is now Limited.................... no change there then :D

I guess 'Rad Pat Pending' may well be in touch soon.

:(

Edited by buttheadsmate

The buttheadsmate 'blow torch & wallet' method of removing a mask may well have to be Copyrighted & as 'Crayfish Trade mark' is now re-established 'we' would now like to be officially known as 'Buttheadsmate International Inc.'

Thankyou!

Edit: 'TBT Co.' has just informed me via a PM that the 'Karamazov80 Trading Corporation' is in liquidation whilst 'Super Spidey Pig' is now Limited.................... no change there then :D

I guess 'Rad Pat Pending' may well be in touch soon.

:(

BHM, you are now my new best friend on here. Please refer to the moderators what happened to my last best friend.

JUST KIDDING.

Seriously, though, BHM, I like your sense of humor.