UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

WORST print job on a Minimate EVER!

? i dont get it... looks fine to me... it's better than other minimates i know bro.

It took me awhile to figure it out. Look at the packaging picture from the OP's link. The eyes are halfway gone.

So you mean it's not supposed to look like that? What a relief. When I was shooting the pictures I thought, "Hrmm, that doesn't look right. After I finish this batch of photos I should look it up to see if that's correct." I didn't. While cropping I thought "There's that funky Wolverine again, let me see if that's right... Oh dinner's here." I forgot.

I'll post better pictures in the next update, provided I find more TRU packs.

Between this and the incorrectly painted ears on Miles Dyson, I guess the Toy Karma is not on my side.

When I was shooting the pictures I thought, "Hrmm, that doesn't look right. After I finish this batch of photos I should look it up to see if that's correct." I didn't.

but...but... where does the man who runs the site the fanboys go to for reference go to look things up? :blink:

T.

Oh, it's not wrong. DST just packed him with the wrong figure and gave him the wrong name. He's suppoesed to come with a generic female Bartender and his name was supposed to be "Eyes up Here" Wolverine. I mean, come on guys; it was obvious. :lol:

It's so sad to see such bad paint apps so much nowadays; if i remeber correctly, on top of your Wolvie and Miles, people had been getting Red Skulls with dreadfully-painted ties. Then, of course, there's the two left legs, which somehow got printed if they were a right and a left. :( And then there's my Wave 24 Shocker, who's face paint was so bad that it chipped off right from taking the mask off. He now has one eye. :(

It's not a mistake, it's just the latest clever illusion to make Wolverine look shorter.

Dyson... I don't know, Leprosy? (hey, I just realized I could pretty easy make a Henry Deacon now... hmmm... Eureka minimates... )

Not that I wish to revel in your misfortune peeps, but thank gawd it's not just me.

I've had some really ropy 'mates just lately and was convinced it was DST getting their own back on me for negative reviews. :D

They are talking about the "Spider-Man" in the Dark Avenger set:

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=782

You can see there is only six legs on the emblem.

thanks for pointing that out danny for some reason when i read it i only saw the venom part ssorry to brobotc!