UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I've made a minimate blog!

I've made a blog in which I will be posting reviews, and such. It won't be minimates 24/7, but considering it's what I buy 90% of the time, it'll be focused on them.

My first posts are a review of the Dark Avengers set and a pic of all my customs together.

Let me know what you think!

Nice reviews and good spotting on the Venom/Spidey logo. I never saw that and would like to see an official take on this slip up.

Thanks! Usually, I don't nit-pick and deal with what we're given with paint (:D), but this was the first thing I noticed when I opened up the pack. Not sure why. :blush:

Also, I was looing through your customs and really dug your Alien. If you don't mind me asking, what was the recipe?

Thanks! The recipe for Alien is a 2.5'' minimate with the kubrick Alien head, chest slip over, hands, and feet spikes. I had to shorten the minimate to make it to scale.

Great! I love having sites like this to see pictures and other people's thoughts on what they are doing. I have had my own toy blog for about 3 years and do something similar to this but not as much individual review. If anyone is intersted they can check it out here

Great customs too. That is the one thing I really wish I had any talent with.