UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bring Comic Covers/Scenes to Life! Minimate Style!!!

AdyCarter

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't put any comments on my ballot, but this is what I would have said..."Its TOO hard to pick just three!!!"

Job WELL done by all! I am very impressed by the entries. Good luck to all.

We definately had some great pieces come out of this contest, everyone did such a superb job on their designs. I started with 3, kept going through the entries......and when i was done, I practically had all the entries listed on my ballot!! LOL

Great work everyone!!

well I miss seeing new images every day and I'm not too savy about starting new threads so heres some inspiration for somebody to get a new thread going.

I "remembered" this image from Infinty Gauntlet and went to work and finished it by the time Ady convinced me it didn't exsist, here ya go lets see some more stuff folks!

th.602aa34ba4.jpg

well I miss seeing new images every day and I'm not too savy about starting new threads so heres some inspiration for somebody to get a new thread going.

I "remembered" this image from Infinty Gauntlet and went to work and finished it by the time Ady convinced me it didn't exsist, here ya go lets see some more stuff folks!

th.602aa34ba4.jpg

Sounds fun gimme a couple of days to rustle up what I was going to enter but never quit efound time :(

T.

B)-->

QUOTE(Donny B @ Oct 5 2006, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's my duty to regretfully inform you that this contest was cancelled due to lack of interest. So if you all could PM Ady and the gang and announce your withdrawal from the contest, it would be much appreciated. :D

Okay... you first :P

Personally, I think that qualifies as a withdrawl from both of you. :P

As for me, I adamantly refuse too! :D

I’d like to thank everyone for making this contest a smashing success.

Everyone submitted great entries, everyone is a winner imo. Voting was very very tight.

Without further delay, your Bring Covers to Life Contest Winners are:

1st Place: Boyd

2nd Place: Luke314pi

3rd Place: Ivan

Congrats to the winners. You will be contacted about your prizes shortly.