UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet

I thought this was pretty funny. Not intending to provide a forum for members to be "called out," by the way. . .though I might diagnose a certain member here as suffering from #3 ("aka the Grammar Nazi"). . . ;)

http://www.cracked.com/article_17522_6-new...y-internet.html

Edited by karamazov80

That is brilliant ....totally brilliant :P

I guess I'm supposed to be ol' Grammar Nasty ? :D Not really fair .....maybe the Spell Nasty ;) I've explained this many times & I've apologised on more than one occasion to the board .....I just can't help myself .

Anybody else recognise themselves?

I guess I'm supposed to be ol' Grammar Nasty ? :D Not really fair .....maybe the Spell Nasty ;) I've explained this many times & I've apologised on more than one occasion to the board .....I just can't help myself .

You realize that you spelled "apologised" and "recognise" wrong, right?

:)

You realize that you spelled "apologised" and "recognise" wrong, right?

:)

That's the first step in his 12-step program to overcome his desorder, Doc.

You're very welcome!

Verdammter kluger esel! :blink::D

You even got the declension and conjugation of those words right! :thumbsup:

For those who don't speak German, BHM's phrase says: "You have a brilliant mind and are a wonderful, brave and righteous person! With your bright example you guide the human race to evolve into it's feasible best. Thank God that you exist. I will always followed you, my brother. My captain. My King." Ain't he a nice guy, that ol' BHM? Yes he is. Yes.

For those who don't speak German, BHM's phrase says: "You have a brilliant mind and are a wonderful, brave and righteous person! With your bright example you guide the human race to evolve into it's feasible best. Thank God that you exist. I will always followed you, my brother. My captain. My King." Ain't he a nice guy, that ol' BHM? Yes he is. Yes.

All that in just three words? Man, German is quite the concise language :confused:

And I guess I can sheepishly own up to bearing some vague similarity to Disorder #5, although surprisingly enough I'm an even more awful person in real life than I am online :ohmy:

You're very welcome!

Bob ,I think it's about time somebody let you in on the secret......

wir sind alle deutschen hier

You didn't know ? :ohmy:

You didn't know ? :ohmy:

He's a jelly donut?

I didn't see myself in any of them

Of course, no one ever does ;)

Personally, I don't want to know which of these I fall into. Probably a bit of each at one point in time or another.

You're very welcome!

HAH! Just for that I'm buying your a beer!

You didn't know ?

Besides the fact that you again spelled it absolutely correct...

I just thought about it and took it for real, just for a split second...

And that was weired, awkward and most scary.

:ohmy: