UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

minimadman

Whew. I am so, so, SOOOOO happy for you. I really tried to resist posting because i knew it would make me sadder than just readfing. This must've been really hard for you and your wife to go through. I was relieved when i heard Franklin was home, but when you said how skittish and jumpy Lila is i got really worried. Reaaly glad to see they're alright. :blush:

Good to hear they both made it back home :D Have you thought about getting one of those invisible fences? You set up a perimeter and put a collar on each dog, and when they get near the border the collar will tell them NO.

Good to hear they both made it back home :D Have you thought about getting one of those invisible fences? You set up a perimeter and put a collar on each dog, and when they get near the border the collar will tell them NO.

I did but I have a friend who bought and installed it but his dog figured out the if he stayed on the fringe of the fence then it drained the battery and he was free to go.

Minimadman, glad to hear your babies made it home and the story ended on a happy note. My wife and I have 2 dogs each and it would break our hearts if something ever happened to them. We used to have sitters, but have found it easier to have Trish's brother check on the dogs. Since I think he loves the dogs as much as we do, lol. Once again, glad this had a happy ending and everyone is home safe.