UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Well, its official

Gratz, man.

It's not as hard as you think.

Well, after 3 and a half years, late last night, I proposed to my girlfriend and she said yes. Now just comes the long road to a Halloween 2010 wedding for to people without steady jobs, lol ;) I just wanted to share that with my brethren here as this place is a big part of my life.

AND SHE SAID YES!!!!!!

Congratulations to you both...

BTW - this happy news sounds like the set up for a great custom contest - minimate bride & groom caketoppers - I think the evening gown from the PX Spirit pack is a solid start

thanks for the well-wishes everyone, we are both very happy; she is glowing, though it is probably the ring sparkling, lol

and Cap - that custom contest sounds awesome, i just wish i could make customs...although i think there was discussion of a groomscake once with joker and harley minimates getting married in front of an arkham gate as a topper, so mates will make it to the wedding in some way ;)

Am I the only one thinking that Chef Duff ought to be contacted ? That guy is obviously a Minimate nut ....which makes him a nice guy , he undoubtedly makes cakes...& may well like some publicity by making a Minimate Wedding Cake for the happy couple. The groom works at Marvel Comics ........ icing on the cake :yes:

post-638-1246180902_thumb.jpg If he can do a Trek-cake....who knows?