UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ask Xorn!

Xorn

Hello!

Its me Xorn! (Or Magneto, Sublime, Shen-Xorn, Wanda, Micheal, The Collective, Brian Bendis or anyone else really)

Im here to answer all of your questions, wether they relate to Minimates, Taxes, Personal Problems or how to get a date with that hot lady boy that works in your office.

Whatevers troubling you post in this thread and I'll try and get back to you!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm Hello Xorn....

My questions is...

Why do most women hate videogames and see them as a terrible waste of time, yet still manage to do almost exactly the same thing by spending hours in front of a TV watching films with Meg Ryan in them?

T.

^^^^Well I can explain that one!

Every woman wants to be Meg Ryan, didn't you know that? :P:P:P:blink:

Old and bitter :P Sorry Xorn, please continue ;)

Erm Hello Xorn....

My questions is...

Why do most women hate videogames and see them as a terrible waste of time, yet still manage to do almost exactly the same thing by spending hours in front of a TV watching films with Meg Ryan in them?

T.

Merge the genres; "When Bowser met Sally" will lure your bed time companion into the slippery slope of crack addiction and drive by shooting that comes naturally with videogame consumption

Old and bitter :P Sorry Xorn, please continue ;)

I may be old, but I'm not at all bitter....in fact, parts of me are very sweet indeed! ;)

And in any case, Timbo, if you can get a video game that can get your missus going like Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally

............I'll demand to know where you got it!! :lol::lol::lol:

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? And does tongue skill factor into the equation at all? I'm pretty sure I could lick a muddy elephant clean in 4 minutes flat...

Perchance are your lady companions NOT jealous of minimates?

Okay, Xorn, here's a question for you.....

Are Cadbury's Creme Eggs and Curly Wurlys actually getting smaller, or am I getting biggger?

As you get older you grow, therefore your arms are longer and the chocolate is further away from your eyes, the laws of perspective say that an item further away is smaller hence it is a reduction in chocolate...

What's the scoop on the Cereal-Mates?

The Scoop for cereal mates would be a spoon.

If you are looking to find out more about 'the upcoming license' then I say you should think about dutch wooden shoes. and rumor has it they will be packed in cereal boxes but not in the way you thinking...

How much wood would a... no sorry... wrong person...

Can I have that Spock Megamate?

Think Smaller, after all a collection of 6ft megamates would be hell on shipping.

There are rumors but I'm not the sort of person to Chuck gossip about like that.

Why is it that no matter how many pairs of socks a man buys, he never seems to have enough?

Daniel-San you need to master the ancient art of laundry.

For the rest of you: All socks contain a special agent that reacts with washing powder that after the second wash makes one and only one of the pair change both size and color.

It's a long term conspiracy by the goverment to keep inflation down by making sure any excess money is spent on socks not luxuary items.