UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Regarding the AA Site...

Its all a laugh isnt it..

We have mechanisms in place to catch news and no one has expectations of us to be first to news (although we quite often are :P) an official forum has the problem that people expect stuff (and rightly so, after all they have been promising stuff). I've been in Brandon/Morph/Neos shoes and it isnt fun as for one reason or another news just doesnt flow freely over there.

Like people have said if you want to argue with them, go there, if you want to talk mates/anything else do it here :D

On a semi related note, we have something coming soon that is so awesome its beyond belief..

(well I think its awesome)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice post, Reideen. And did I miss something or did Brandon's testicles finally drop? That was quite an anti-establishment outburst from him. Well done.

I agree that if anyone has a problem with AA they should go there first. That said, I've been there and done that for YEARS as both a member and moderator. I got promises of a 4-inch Trek line that never happened. I got promises of free swag for volunteering as a mod and got squat. Not even a "thanks" from ANYONE at AA.

They've made it perfectly clear they aren't listening or are unwilling to respond. News continues to get leaked out elsewhere first. Their online presence is embarrassing. They can't even successfully manage their own licensed properties let alone a message board. I don't think they should even bother with one.

What's next? The reason that the DC 'mates are delayed was because AA employees were too busy working on getting the site and forums back up?

They've made it perfectly clear they aren't listening or are unwilling to respond. News continues to get leaked out elsewhere first. Their online presence is embarrassing. They can't even successfully manage their own licensed properties let alone a message board. I don't think they should even bother with one.

That's exactly how I see the situation and maybe I haven't been around long enough to have seen this conversation yield nothing but I want to believe that AA is going to try to do it right this time.

Oh I got an invitation...

...about a week after it went up. <_<

"Thanks for all your volunteer work! Love, Digger & Company!"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Now that this place is here, I'll continue to still check the AA forums "just in case"... but I'd rather post on here, anyway. They don't act like they give two hoots in hell. Sometimes it makes me wonder why I should even continue to support them, honestly...

-M

As far as I'm concerned, I joined the AA board because of the Trek figure line. I stayed for Minimates and the community I'd gotten to know. Because of places like this, I've no reason to go back.

I'm not abandoning AA. They abandoned me.

But it is ok for members to take info from the AA forum and repost here, correct? Like posting the pic of the new X-Men box set Minimates uploaded by Neo today.

Where!?!

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=415

Towards the end of that thread, the pics in question were just the AXM team in their plastic tray

Stop posting links back here from there...

Hey Ady. Some fucker's over there touting your contest and using your name. Check it out.

Find out who it is and nail his balls to the wall, the disrespectful prick.

Lol yeah, slightly hipocritcal of me, but its a vaguely relevant link back... honest.

No wait, it was AndyCarter...

OK, OK, Im shameless

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...