UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

question on old times

Monkey Lord 5000

Sorry to be a bother but do you remember the good old days when they would choose a random person and give them something i really want to start this again

and as i was the one to propose we start it again i say that i choose or recommend a person or just give it to me :biggrin:

so whoever has the job that allows them to start theese things please restart it!

So if anyone agrees say pleaserestartitpleaserestartitpleaserestartit!

Did you ever hear of somthing people call punctuation? It's those funny little points and dashes that look like lint or flyspots. Man those thingies are awesome!

Sorry to be a bother but do you remember the good old days when they would choose a random person and give them something i really want to start this again

I do remember some good old days when we had this little... wait, you are 11, right? :ohmy:

Who are "they"?

and as i was the one to propose we start it again i say that i choose or recommend a person or just give it to me :biggrin:

so whoever has the job that allows them to start theese things please restart it!

So if anyone agrees say pleaserestartitpleaserestartitpleaserestartit!

So you coose or recommend a person or you just give it to you? Let me ask this again, you are 11, right? :ohmy:

I would scream whateverthemonkeyguyjustsaid, but I just didn't get what you were actually talking about.

And once again who are "them"? Do you mean

?

Do you mean the "trade it forward" thread? No, you'd just added a post to that thread offering some free mates, right?

Are you actually asking for

?

To go into "serious mode" for a moment, I think whoeverthemonkeyguyis was referring to those "good old days" when the Minimate Multiverse used to have these "Random Minimate Madness" raffle threads where they'd give away free mates (usually a new or much-sought-after pack or exclusive) to random boardies. This was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before our time, sometime in 2006 when Ady was still the head honcho of MMMV.

Moral lesson of the story: Keep an eye out for the overzealous lurkers with a long (albeit convoluted) memory.

you guys crack me up and to be honest i dont know what i said

its just that i like the whole raffle idea and would be good for me if i happened to get picked because not only is it hard for me to find minimates in wales, but my mother does not approve of them

Thinking it's time for a "Grammar 101" topic. :(

I still don't understand your "question on old times". Are you talking about creating a contest? Although if you create it, we're not going to send you stuff, you send us stuff.

can someone close this thread and get me my god damn cheese!

and i am a forum lurker because me no good at making forums unlike pizzas i make dem real nice

Edited by Monkey Lord 5000

To go into "serious mode" for a moment, I think whoeverthemonkeyguyis was referring to those "good old days" when the Minimate Multiverse used to have these "Random Minimate Madness" raffle threads where they'd give away free mates (usually a new or much-sought-after pack or exclusive) to random boardies. This was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before our time, sometime in 2006 when Ady was still the head honcho of MMMV.

Moral lesson of the story: Keep an eye out for the overzealous lurkers with a long (albeit convoluted) memory.

I remember those!

Wow I feel old. So much change on the boards... Minimates Central's Death and Rebirth, Ady's departure and Shanester coming in, many new boardies, MMHQ shutdown and new site, the Database, drought and flood, TBT MIA and return as a mod of all things...

This song comes to mind...

And on topic, I am in support on the rebirth of these as long as the phrases are as random as they used to be.

its just that i like the whole raffle idea and would be good for me if i happened to get picked because not only is it hard for me to find minimates in wales, but my mother does not approve of them

Oh you're Welsh.... :blink: That explains everything... B)

Seriously though, Begging for giveaways is the best way to make sure they don't happen. They died out originally because the board started to flood with people looking for free stuff not here to hang out and talk minimates.

So yeah that's probably not going to happen in the near future unless you want to put up the giveaways yourself?... thought not...

T.

Oh you're Welsh.... :blink: That explains everything... B)

Seriously though, Begging for giveaways is the best way to make sure they don't happen. They died out originally because the board started to flood with people looking for free stuff not here to hang out and talk minimates.

So yeah that's probably not going to happen in the near future unless you want to put up the giveaways yourself?... thought not...

T.

like i said close the thread i just need to talk to someone while waiting for my god damn cheese!!!!

and wait what does welsh explain you calling me fat!!!

....wait........im english!

Edited by Monkey Lord 5000

I remember those!

Wow I feel old. So much change on the boards... Minimates Central's Death and Rebirth, Ady's departure and Shanester coming in, many new boardies, MMHQ shutdown and new site, the Database, drought and flood, TBT MIA and return as a mod of all things...

You forgot the Thor/Hawkeye/Deadpool rigmarole, the Wave 25-26 guessing contest, the Minimate Factory, the secret Limited Edition holiday giveaway, the Wave 29-30 guessing contest (stupid cipher :ermm:), TM2 Dinobot's much-overlooked departure/return (:P)...

Hey, something for the "Community History" page on the Multiverse wiki! :lol:

And on topic, I am in support on the rebirth of these as long as the phrases are as random as they used to be.

Tangent: Trade-It-Forward thread :(

like i said close the thread i just need to talk to someone while waiting for my god damn cheese!!!!

and wait what does welsh explain you calling me fat!!!

....wait........im english!

Closing the thread is the best idea so far, consider that wish granted.

T.