UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

i might hav 2 pik

jigsaw

Hey I'm not sure where something like this goes but I might be going 2 tru today and if I hav 2 decide between union jack and magneto the new version from the new villians set which one should I take? Btw sorry if this doesn't go here .

If you don't really want the Union Jack / Wonderman I know somebody (ahem- me-ahem) that would be happy to pay cost+shipping for it. You know, just to get it off your hands.

I actually want unionjack/wonderman they don't have them at ur tru? And hgfdes is just something random I typed in. :)

I look forward to your future random contributions.............................

.....................cnt wt.

I really hope the missing letter is an A from that first word :ohmy:

T.

I actually want unionjack/wonderman they don't have them at ur tru?

Came and went in less than 10 minutes. I'm in a well scalped area. Let's just say it makes retail collecting... challenging.

wow cant u buy them online? or ask the tru workers to save u one?

No, WM and UJ were not available online. actually, TRU wave 2 wasn't at all. BTW, i scored the UJ and Punisher packs today. EE!! :P UJ is incredible, but he's missing his effing knife-"holster" <_<

And usually TRU workers aren't that...sincere...unless you get the manager to hold them via phone. <_<

wow cant u buy them online? or ask the tru workers to save u one?

When I mean well scalped, I mean they hit the closest TRU to me every morning when it opens. Every Morning. I can't compete that level of dedication... or free time. (they are apparently a pair of college age guys) And they're not the only known scalpers. There's a hindi woman who even the local Hasbro rep complains about. She's not the nicest person to deal with apparently. And the Target Vandal. No one knows who this person is, they haven't been caught despite operating around here for at least ten years. But they have the nasty habit of defacing any collectible action figure with spray paint or silly string or anything else they can find so they can't be sold mint. Fortunatly, the Vandal only seems to want to trash the first of any wave, and usually doesn't bother with restocks. And he/she mostly hits the Star Wars stuff, though there was a shift to Bakugon over Christmas. "We" (being the other local collectors I know) call him the Target Vandal because they started this crap after Target tried putting limits on people snapping up multiple collectibles. I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones colorfull enough to be widely known.

So if it's a store exclusive anything, I have to try other means of getting it. Sucks, but that's the reality of the local market. Getting the ML Giant-Man wave, and it's required variant, was an adventure let me tell you.

huh that sucks about the scalpers... but thats pretty cool about the punisher and unionjack the punisher was actually what got me into minimates. about the college guys if i were u i would vandalize their dorms i guess the only way of getting rhe minimates u want is by extreme dedication so if i were u i would go to the tru nearest to u wait until it opens and buy every minimate just to mess with the college guys and the hindi woman

Edited by jigsaw

^

Now there is great way to get arrested/fined and waste money on common 'mates! :D

I saw a Union Jack/Wonderman but passed it. The box looked messed up, and the tape was worn as if somebody had opened it. It also looked like Wonderman also didn't have the greatest paint apps, that and I came across an Agent Zero and I'm in the process of saving up for the Slimer Edition. Over half way there.

Edited by McDurg

I actually want unionjack/wonderman they don't have them at ur tru? And hgfdes is just something random I typed in. :)

I look forward to your future random contributions.............................

.....................cnt wt.

I really hope the missing letter is an A from that first word :ohmy:

T.

.....cant wait ;)