UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bargain

Nessex

Hey 'Mates, just stumbled across a decent looking deal over at AFX.

I'm really only interested in the Spiderman Wave & the War Machine Wave - but even with the high price of shipping to Autstralia, this is almost worth it.

8 x 2-packs would set me back at least $120 here in Australia if i were to buy them from my LCS. This works out at about $150 Australian (including shipping) - plus i'd be getting another 4 2-packs & a 4-pack.

It's still a bit of money for me, but maybe it's a better bargain for residents of the U.S.?

http://shopafx.com/mamixppa1.html

Edited by Nessex

Yeah, after shipping to me, that would probably cost about $75. if you consider that you can get any of those sets (with variant) for about $25 each, and that the Iron Man set probably isn't even worth $10, with Spidey costing about $3, you save a bit, but not a whole lot, considering that they aren't hugely popular or anything.

Edited by karamazov80

I guess it's a better deal for people outside the U.S. then???

Speaking of which, are there any Aussie board members who wanna get there hands on the Hostile Take-Over set & The Movie Hulk Line???