UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC minimates and C3

mabait1020

hello... i'm trying to display my DC and c3 minis... i got all of them except c3 tactical batman..

i wanted them in a group, however i have minimal knowledge about DC... i'm a marvel guy... pls help me out on who belongs where...

like justice league.. teen titans.. in-justice league etc..

p.s.

Mods if i'm doing this all wrong pls delete my thread.

Thanks!

Hmmmm.... Off the top of my head so there may well be omissions.

JLA

Supes

Bats

Wonder woman

Flash

Martian Manhunter

Green Lanterns (except for the bug guy who's name I forget)

Red Tornado

Hawkman

Hawkgirl

Green Arrow

Power girl

Dr Fate

JSA

Wildcat

Silver Age Flash

Power Girl

Stargirl (not sure about S.T.R.I.P.E.)

Hawkman

Dr Fate

Teen Titans

Nightwing

Cyborg

Raven

Starfire

Injustice Gang

Luthor

Grod

Star Sapphire

Sinestro

Cheetah

That's all I can think of. I'm sure someone'll be along to do a much better job though. :)

52:

Booster Gold

Batwoman

Renee Montoya Question

Nightwing

... or at least that's all I remember. Note that 52 may not be the most beloved of story arcs and that I'm no DC expert either :lol:

And Rad, if my memory serves me correctly then Booster, Blue Beetle and Guy Gardner had been members of the Justice Society of America at one point as well.

Which reminds me, we'll probably need to update the MMMV DC minimate definitive lists so that they'll cover in-universe groupings as well (like the Marvel lists)

I guess the Lantern Corps is pretty obvious . . .

Put the green guys together. . . except for Ambush bug. And Lex Luthor. And Brainiac13. Ok so not ALL the green guys. Not Green Arrow - although i think he DID infact wear a lantern ring for a while . . . :sick:

GL Coprs:

Guy Gardener

Killawog

Hal Jordan

Jon Stewart (Exclusive)

Salaak

I have a feeling the Spectre had something to do with the Lanterns for a while too - or was inhabiting a Lantern at one stage? But he's not really part of the GL Corps.

Of course, several of these *coughBatmancough* have many, many versions. I'll just go by character, though. You know what you have. I'll also be listing some more than once, because they belong to several groups.

Superman Family:

Superman (duh)

Lex Luthor

Brainiac

Cyborg Superman

Steel

Bizarro

Supergirl

Darkseid

Power Girl

Batman Family:

Batman (WHO KNEW?!)

Riddler

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)

Catwoman

Joker

Man-Bat

Nightwing

Robin

Bane

Batwoman

Clayface

Harley Quinn

Killer Croc

OMAC

Penguin

Green Lantern Corps:

Hal Jordan

John Stewart

Guy Gardner

Salaak

Kilowog

Sinestro

Star Sapphire

Justice League:

It would be easier to list which characters do NOT fit into this category.

Ma Hunkel Red Tornado

Batwoman

Blackhawk

Golden Age Flash

Mary Marvel

Nightwing

Raven

Robin

Stargirl

S.T.R.I.P.E.

Salaak

Sgt. Rock

Starfire

The Question

Wildcat

...all others have been in the Justice League, or have fought the Justice League, at some point. And actually, I could be wrong about a couple of the ones I listed.

Justice Society:

Batman

Superman

Wonder Woman

Dr. Fate

Golden Age Flash

Hawkgirl

Hawkman

Ma Hunkel Red Tornado

Captain Marvel

Power Girl

Stargirl

S.T.R.I.P.E.

Spectre

Wildcat

(Teen?) Titans:

Robin

Nightwing

Starfire

Cyborg

Flash (Wally West)

Raven

Supergirl

Deathstroke

52 (I like this idea^^):

Steel

Booster Gold

The Question

Batwoman

Starfire

Lobo

Ambush Bug

(Now I wish there had been an Animal Man and an Adam Strange madeT_T)

And, for fun, Characters Who Have Died and Come Back to Life:

Superman

Blue Beetle

Flash (Barry Allen)

Raven

Aquaman

Green Arrow

Hal Jordan

Sinestro

Hawkman*

Lobo*

Wildcat*

And Batman, if you count being currently dead, but guaranteed to come back within the next year or so

(*Not sure if they count, since dying and coming back is part of their power...meh, whatev)

Note that 52 may not be the most beloved of story arcs

It may, in fact, be the most beloved of story arcs DC has put out in quite a long time. If only they hadn't tainted its memory with Countdown...

And Rad, if my memory serves me correctly then Booster, Blue Beetle and Guy Gardner had been members of the Justice Society of America at one point as well.

Not so far as I've ever seen or heard. They were part of the famous Giffen/DeMatteis-era Justice League, though.

I have a feeling the Spectre had something to do with the Lanterns for a while too - or was inhabiting a Lantern at one stage? But he's not really part of the GL Corps.

After Hal Jordan died, he became the Spectre for a goodly number of years. That's not the version which was made into a minimate, though.

The modern (well, before countdown I think) Spectre is Hal Jordan.

I display him with the JSA, because I believe the minimate is based off of the Spectre before Hal (forget his name) and he is/was? part of the JSA.

Hal's been alive since about '04. The Spectre was hostless for a while, but became Crispus Allen during Infinite Crisis. And yeah, the minimate is based on the Jim Corrigan Spectre. Obscure knowledge of DC characters ftw.

Edited by Tanuki

I'm guessing you meant JLA rather than JSA? You are of course absolutely correct about Booster and Beetle, my bad.

Guy Gardner though is a Green Lantern, so though I didn't name him specifically I did say to include all of the Lanterns barring Salaak (even Kilowog has been a sort of member at one stage) so a big nyaaaaah :P to you.

NYAAAAAAAH! :P

;)

(Now I wish there had been an Animal Man and an Adam Strange madeT_T)

Yep. That would have been a great pack. So great. Maybe one day.

And great list. I would add Cyborg Superman to the Green Lantern list given his role in the Sinestro Corps stuff.

I'm guessing you meant JLA rather than JSA? You are of course absolutely correct about Booster and Beetle, my bad.

Guy Gardner though is a Green Lantern, so though I didn't name him specifically I did say to include all of the Lanterns barring Salaak (even Kilowog has been a sort of member at one stage) so a big nyaaaaah :P to you.

NYAAAAAAAH! :P

;)

Yup, thanks for correcting me (You too Tanuki ;)). It was the JLA (not the JSA) after all. Although seriously, I could've sworn Guy Gardner was a bonafide JLAer during the Giffen run as well.

Sheesh, no wonder we're all having trouble keeping up with DC. At least Marvel occasionally had the imagination to come up with amusing names for their teams (X-Men, Champions, Defenders, Invaders, Power Pack, Runaways, Avengers, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Young Avengers, West Coast Avengers, Great Lakes Avengers, Pet Avengers... okay, forget I said anything.)

Batman Family:

Batman (WHO KNEW?!)

Riddler

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)

Catwoman

Joker

Man-Bat

Nightwing

Robin

Bane

Batwoman

Clayface

Harley Quinn

Killer Croc

OMAC

Penguin

----------------------

Justice League:

It would be easier to list which characters do NOT fit into this category.

Ma Hunkel Red Tornado

Batwoman

Blackhawk

Golden Age Flash

Mary Marvel

Nightwing

Raven

Robin

Stargirl

S.T.R.I.P.E.

Salaak

Sgt. Rock

Starfire

The Question

Wildcat

...all others have been in the Justice League, or have fought the Justice League, at some point. And actually, I could be wrong about a couple of the ones I listed.

The Question Minimate we actually have right now probably has to be in the Batman family as well, as it's the Renee Montoya version rather than the original Vic Sage one. Prior to becoming the new Question (during the events of 52, 'natch), Renee Montoya had a fairly established backstory as a Gotham cop (who Two-Face had a stalker-like crush on at some point... *shudder*) and a close ally of Crispus Allen (the current Spectre :blink:). Renee-Question is, IIRC, currently "partnered" with Batwoman in defending Gotham City after the departure of Batman... I think.

Yup, thanks for correcting me (You too Tanuki ;)). It was the JLA (not the JSA) after all. Although seriously, I could've sworn Guy Gardner was a bonafide JLAer during the Giffen run as well.

Guy Gardner was in the Giffen Era JLA. What I was trying to say was that all of the DC/C3 Green Lantern Minimates barring Salaak have been a member of the JLA at one time or another. Guy Gardner is a Green Lantern, which is why I didn't specifically name him in my list. B)