UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Crank: High Voltage opinions...

Well if it helps make things more clear, I'm a Literature major so I came to appreciate Shoot 'Em Up on a somewhat different level: compared to most "mindless action thrillers" Shoot 'Em Up is hilariously self-aware, almost conscious of its own ludicrous plot. It seems to revel in its own absurdity. I really dig Paul Giamatti's turn as the villain in this film: "My god! Do we really suck or is this guy really that good?"

Edited by NorthRaider

Well if it helps make things more clear, I'm a Literature major so I came to appreciate Shoot 'Em Up on a somewhat different level: compared to most "mindless action thrillers" Shoot 'Em Up is hilariously self-aware, almost conscious of its own ludicrous plot. It seems to revel in its own absurdity. I really dig Paul Giamatti's turn as the villain in this film: "My god! Do we really suck or is this guy really that good?"

haha...the part where he's in the car with the dead half naked lady was pretty funny too...he's just staring..."No teet for tat"

oh and karmazov here's my proof Crank is more realistic

Edited by entertheninja!