UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

hello again

Well now, you now have your "Hello" topic. SO now you need a T42 Quote challenge.

So here you go:

"I look like a damn fool."

Beware... this one is more difficult than the ones I usually do.

whats a quote challenge

Well now, you now have your "Hello" topic. SO now you need a T42 Quote challenge.

So here you go:

whats a quote challenge

The Trekker 42 Quote Challenge.

I give you a movie quote, you tell me what it's from. I do this on all of the "Hello" threads that don't slip through the cracks.

So your quote is "I look like a damn fool." And this is more difficult that usual. So I'll gove you a second one. "You want to see the real Man of Steel Lois? Well here he is!"

So here you go:

whats a quote challenge

I give you a movie quote, you tell me what it's from. I do this on all of the "Hello" threads that don't slip through the cracks.

So your quote is "I look like a damn fool." And this is more difficult that usual. So I'll gove you a second one. "You want to see the real Man of Steel Lois? Well here he is!"

im not sure witch superman film but im guessing the first super man with cristopher reeves

So here you go:

whats a quote challenge

im not sure witch superman film but im guessing the first super man with cristopher reeves

Wrong. Actually it's Hollywoodland. It's about the last few months of George Reeves', star of TV's The Adventures of Superman, life before he (maybe) killed himself. It's really good if you haven't seen it. Didn't actually expect anyone to get that.

Edited by Trekker 42