UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Crazy toycollector hijacks Minimatesdatabase!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that must've been the third time I've seen that image used in these boards. :lol:

God, I seriously hope this site is Ivan's work. What if some new collector was just discovering Minimates on the web, but by some sick turn of events found this instead of the real MMDB? We might've lost a new potential chump boardie right there.

OK, this is getting fun! Good photography, too. I hope by the end of this run, we'll be able to see all the different permutations.

Have you noticed that clicking on the six pictures brings up a pop-up with bad-ass trivia about Darth Vader? My favorite: Darth Vader knows what each fork is for.

Wow, that must've been the third time I've seen that image used in these boards. :lol:

Is it still funny?

Absolutely *giggle* not. *snicker*

Have you noticed that clicking on the six pictures brings up a pop-up with bad-ass trivia about Darth Vader? My favorite: Darth Vader knows what each fork is for.

Yeah, I know! It's like all those crazy Chuck Norris trivia sites. "Chuck Norris can clap with one hand."

1403. I found the arguments for Kubricks and Mighty Muggs just too well reasoned. And I'm tired of being stupid. So this morning I buried all of my minimates in the garden. I'm hoping that in 4-6 weeks I will have some minimate plants because I am sure they would make for great pest repellant, what with them being so terribly unbearable and all. And if I ever need anything to throw at the neighborhood kids, I can just pluck a fresh and horrifying 'mate to chuck at them.

1403. I found the arguments for Kubricks and Mighty Muggs just too well reasoned. And I'm tired of being stupid. So this morning I buried all of my minimates in the garden. I'm hoping that in 4-6 weeks I will have some minimate plants because I am sure they would make for great pest repellant, what with them being so terribly unbearable and all. And if I ever need anything to throw at the neighborhood kids, I can just pluck a fresh and horrifying 'mate to chuck at them.

Hah, I thought you were serious for a second. ROFL.

1402 ....you're ruled out for sure.

1402 ....you're ruled out for sure.

Or AM I? :blink:

Yeah, I was joking. I throw bricks at the pesky youths. Minimates wouldn't really do much.