UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I was wondering...

Gouki

I need help from you customizers out there.

I saw a minimate Halo figure done from the Kubricks and I didnt know how to mimic that. i just bought a 4 set of them thinking I could just slap them on to a 3" mate and be done, but I was terribly wrong.

So, basically, anyone have ideas how to put Halo Kubricks onto minimates and make it look good?

kubricks i think are a waste of time for the simple fact they dont have a great ranger of motion. the only one i have purchaed so far is lando from star war sonly because he made star wars wat it is today

kubricks i think are a waste of time for the simple fact they dont have a great ranger of motion. the only one i have purchaed so far is lando from star war sonly because he made star wars wat it is today

Wow, thanks, that totally helps Gouki with trying to find a way to custom his own Halo Minimates. Could not have said it better myself.

Wow, thanks, that totally helps Gouki with trying to find a way to custom his own Halo Minimates. Could not have said it better myself.

I was going to say the exact same thing, but decided not to to get out of the line of fire for ripping the newbie. thank you very much, pickle. :)

And thanks for that retaliation comment agaisnt his comments on the "BSG is Dead" thread.

Lol, you guys crack me up.

I saw a minimate Halo figure done from the Kubricks and I didnt know how to mimic that. i just bought a 4 set of them thinking I could just slap them on to a 3" mate and be done, but I was terribly wrong.

So, basically, anyone have ideas how to put Halo Kubricks onto minimates and make it look good?

I've said it before .."although Minimates & kubricks have certain similarities they are not too compatible"

There are many people here way way better qualified than I to help you to make some custom Halo figures but surely BSG Pilot 'Mates would be ideal donors?

I've said it before .."although Minimates & kubricks have certain similarities they are not too compatible"

There are many people here way way better qualified than I to help you to make some custom Halo figures but surely BSG Pilot 'Mates would be ideal donors?

wow, i cant believe i didnt see that! thanks, it may be a weekend project, but ill try.

I have seen some Halo Minimate customs before. I know one was from a guy who showed up to promote his custom auctions on EBay and disappeared after that, let me see if I can find it. . .

Ah, here we are:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...ic=4349&hl=

That is actually in my collection & as a 'stand alone' figure, very nice but the head is way too small & is not in any sort of scale to a std. Minimate head .

edit: I had never read that thread in it's entirity before which kind of say's it all. The extra head was supplied but I've never fitted it.....what is the relevance of the number on the face? some halo ref.?

Edited by buttheadsmate