UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Introducing a new addition to the Webhead family

Webhead

Wow he's cute. Way to go man. Tell your wife I said congradulations. Who does he look like?

He does remind me of a miniversion of Professor X. Just cuter.

"Hey, you, get me something to eat!" - Hm, I think it and it happens! Note to myself: sell the Mind Control Device Helmet thingy on eBay, has no use anymore.

:P

(Webhead, if you think Prof. X looks like §$%@€, please ignore my comment. ;) )

Dude, take him out of that packaging and PLAY WITH HIM! You won't regret it! I have three kids and there's absolutely no resale value. Believe me.

Congrats!

LMAO!!! That's one of the funniest things I've heard!!!

Wow he's cute. Way to go man. Tell your wife I said congradulations. Who does he look like?

He does remind me of a miniversion of Professor X. Just cuter.

"Hey, you, get me something to eat!" - Hm, I think it and it happens! Note to myself: sell the Mind Control Device Helmet thingy on eBay, has no use anymore.

:P

(Webhead, if you think Prof. X looks like §$%@€, please ignore my comment. ;) )

Prof X is cool. In light of the upcoming superbowl I'll be posting another pic of my boy representing proper!

Hey webbie, congrats man, precious little guy! only, shouldn't he be wearing an eagles jersey? well, at least you got the right state :thumbsup:

disclaimer- I know the birds always blow it, and we actually expect them too, but I gotta stick with the home team, at least the fightin' Phils won.....Phinally

• 2 months later...

Webhead, belated congratulations man, I totally missed the announcement. Has he lightened up a bit, he seemed so serious in that first picture :P He's cute man, looks like we're going to have a bunch of babies born this year ;)