UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DST @ 2009 NYCC

From TNI.com:

While enjoying New York Comic Con, also be sure to attend our special 2009: The Year of the Minimate Panel and Q&A! This special panel will be held on Friday in Room 1A17 from 1:00-2:00 PM. DSTChuck, Project Manager Robert Yee and special Minimate artists will be on hand to answer your questions, listen to your requests and showcase future Minimate licenses and designs!

Anyone here going this year? We really need representation. Preferably someone to show up AS a giant Minimate. Just a thought

Ask 'em about Kang! :)

AMEN!!

Kang for president

While you're at it, ask if they're planning on doing Minimates of Vulcan, the Starjammers or the Inhumans now that the War of Kings crossover is coming up soon. I want a Black Bolt minimate so badly.

Ask 'em, who let the dogs out.

Edited by Gouki

Just when you think you've gotten through to the kids... <_<

My thought exactly. and i thought i posted too much. :rolleyes:

Anyway, this'll be great. While i'm not one for Kang, i am so questioning for Cap Britain, Inhumans, and quite possible Noir mates. Sure, it'll probably only last a month, but those are some really great costumes, especially Noir Spidey. Jim Lee era X-Men costumes would be nice, too. ;)

And, if they ignore our Q&A posts, i'll have to pester Chuck about BSG A LOT. And talk to the artists, whom i admire so much. :)

What is that supposed to mean?

What is that supposed to mean?

That you went for a swim. Do i really need to explain it? I was just saying that you post a little much, ya know?? And, to not sound like the evil one out, i even pointed out that I DO TO. We good now?? ;)

Would someone ask about the possibility of doing children's movies as the boxsets, such as the much discussed and much praised idea of The Wizard of Oz.

much praised?

I can think of about 3000 marvel and dc characters I can think of before this...

Edited by murderofcrows

Would someone ask about the possibility of doing children's movies as the boxsets, such as the much discussed and much praised idea of The Wizard of Oz.

much praised?

I can think of about 3000 marvel and dc characters I can think of before this...

And i can think of about 7 Wizard of Oz characters i could want before this. Seriously, i don't see why DST wouldn't want to. It'll sell a little above average for collectors, children, and completionists, and i know i'd buy a few.

Another thing to jump on would be DST getting contracts with companies like Dynamite comics. Hell, even if they aren't Dynamite, i'd love to see that new Emo-gothic Beyond Wonderland series being made made into minimate form. That be pretty awsome, in my opinion.