UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Noob, BIG Noob.

Couldn't think of a title so I just birthed this one. My name is Mike and I live in MN. Anyways I love MiniMates, but just the Marvel ones. I don't really know what to do about the IM Movie 'Mates, cuz they look cool but I don't know if I want them. Anyways I'm new to this and I got into it over Christmas when I recieved the Iron Man and Pepper Potts pack. I like it but I don't know if I should get the rest. I have a little wishlist so I might as well post it now:

Marvel Minimates

Civil War Box Set

Assult Punisher and Blade

Captain America and Nick Fury

Iron Man Through the Ages Box Set

Iron Man and Ghostrider

War Machine and Spymaster

War Machine Mk 2 and Spymaster

Daredevil and Ghostrider

If there are any others you think are super cool please tell me because I don't really know which ones apart from these to pick out. Other lines I collect are Marvel and Indiana Jones Mighty Muggs, Marvel Legends, DCUC, Indiana Jones 3.75 In., Lego Indiana Jones, Indiana Jones Titanium, and Indy PFs. ( Ha! I didn't get sucked into 1/6th scale figs!!! Go PFs!!! ) I cherry pick from all things on my list unless it has Indy in front of it. Also I'm really hoping for Indy 'mates cuz Hasbro's done making new items for Indy ( Including the 2 in. Adventure Heroes line ( Which I do not collect ) ) so DST might be able to use their Indy license for Indy too now!

Welcome to MMMV! You can post your wishlist in the Wants/Haves thread over at the Flea Market and I'm sure one of the boardies can hook you up. You can also post in the Customs thread for commissions of Indiana Jones minimates. (I guess you can always wait for DST to release official ones but don't hold your breath...)

Oh, and if you're looking to browse for different kinds of minimates then I recommend Ivan's awesome Minimate Database. You can start off at the Marvel list and from there, explore previous releases. Who knows, maybe one day you'll become a fan of the other Minimate lines (DC, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek...) as well! ;)

Edited by NorthRaider

Welcome to MMMV! You can post your wishlist in the Wants/Haves thread over at the Flea Market and I'm sure one of the boardies can hook you up. You can also post in the Customs thread for commissions of Indiana Jones minimates. (I guess you can always wait for DST to release official ones but don't hold your breath...)

Oh, and if you're looking to browse for different kinds of minimates then I recommend Ivan's awesome Minimate Database. You can start off at the Marvel list and from there, explore previous releases. Who knows, maybe one day you'll become a fan of the other Minimate lines (DC, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek...) as well! ;)

I put my wishlist here so people could advise me on which other ones you guys suggest, but thanks alot for the advice! Also about how much would a commision cost and also do you think the customizer would mind doing the deal through eBay. Also I did check out the minimates database and that is how I fabricated this list, but again I just wanted to see what you guys like. Thank!

Welcome! I am from Minnesota too. Nice to see another midwesterner here. :)

I will send you a PM about custom commissions, but its probably not as expensive as you think. As for other recent minimates I like that aren't on your wish list, I think the Invaders set is amazing. You can make the WW2 Cap into a modern Cap if you prefer, and the translucent Human Torch is a beautiful thing.

...the translucent Human Torch is a beautiful thing.

I agree wholeheartedly!! Total awesomeness! :biggrin:

But I digress. Welcome to the forum, IJM!