UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Green Lantern Color Spectrum Rings

Nestlé

Thanks Nessex, I had seen those, but sadly they're not what I'm looking for. :(

Those are rings from the different realities of Green Lantern.

I'm looking for something more along the lines of what Fujis found...

I thought it would be funny to give people gifts according to their personality in the Lantern spectrum.

Link

Just a quick search, didn't see a link to buy them but they seem to be out there.

HOLY SWEET COW - - - - I HAVE TO HAVE THESE!!

I've actually be wondering the same thing Nestle. I'm really into all this new Lantern stuff. Johns has taken was was an alright character and turned it into a super detailed mythos that has become my favorite in comics. I've got to get my hands on this ring set! If anyone knows where to buy them, please post here!! neo

Found a GL one similar to the first photo

http://www.signeturn.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=GLRG

Looks like you may be out of look at the moment for those rings with a bit of searching I came up with this info

There is a link at the bottom of the first post to a company called arroba silver but they have no lantern rings listed so i did a search for the company and GL together

Which lead me to a GL forum which has a section on buying GL rings etc and this thread. http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/Forum/...read.php?t=5847

So going by that info the maker has either been told to stop by DC or has put in for a licence and so cant sell DC style suff till its approved.

Edited by MiniFiend UK

Arrgh!

That's depressing. Well, thanks for tracking down that info MiniFiend. If anyone else stumbles upon a place to get ahold of color rings, please LMK.

They don't have to be silver, I don't care what they're made of, just the 7 colors.

• 1 month later...

I got a GL ring years and years ago from my comic shop for free (it even glowed in the dark, if memory serves). You are all suckers for paying more than that!

Edited by karamazov80