UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Are there mini Rocker figurines?

hyejinx1984

Hey All,

Since I bet you are all far better versed in the world of mini figure collectibles, I was wondering if there are any Rock-related figurines out there? I know minimates had a rock line back in the day, but I'm not talking about that... more like dnd or warhammer style metal figures that are only like an inch or so tall, something along those lines. Hopefully a line with a pretty decent backlog, not just one or two figures :P do you know of any such thing?

Edited by hyejinx1984

• 4 weeks later...
This might be exactly what your looking for ( a mini figure rocker with guitar in mid stroke):

ROCK ON

Yeah, but these aren't exactly a whole line of Metalocalypse figures... these are just one or two figures out of a random blind-box lineup based on all the Adult Swim shows. The only other actual Metalocalypse line I know of is I think by Shocker Toys ( :blink: )

Apparently there are Metallica, Offspring, and Limp Biscuit Smiti figures, as well.

These kind of look like a cross between Kubricks and Shockinis, though. That is to say, they don't look great. But I would still pay $10 for that Master of Puppets set, if I ran across one that cheap. The headsculpts on those look halfway decent. Plus, I'm just noticing that you get a 4 layered Kubrick stand with those.

Edited by karamazov80

This might be exactly what your looking for ( a mini figure rocker with guitar in mid stroke):

ROCK ON

Yeah, but these aren't exactly a whole line of Metalocalypse figures... these are just one or two figures out of a random blind-box lineup based on all the Adult Swim shows. The only other actual Metalocalypse line I know of is I think by Shocker Toys ( :blink: )

Crap... i just noticed the OP wanted a set that boasted more than 1 or 2 figures.

They also did a KISS Smiti set with a stage. It comes with all four members and the stage, which would be cool with the KISS minimates as well. I've considered buying it a few times, but I've never found it at a price I felt like paying at the time. Do a search on ebay for them and you'll see. They also come with drums, speakers and a bunch of other crap! I'd love to see pictures of the KISS minimates with this stage if anyone got it.