UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

G.I. Joe Sigma 6

That they do... I picked up another two sets this weekend. I'm gonna repaint one into a bike for Kamakura, and I don't know what I'll do with the other ones...

I also got the Paratrooper Duke at TRU today... Very, very nice figure. Probably the first S6 I won't open, though...

Target had the Sigma Strike Duke figure as well. He's the one with all of the armor and the HUGE gun with interchangeable barrels... I can't wait to break that bad boy open.

The 2.5" stuff just isn't interesting me... I'm very tempted by the Dragon Hawk (That huge Helicopter thing, mentioned above). Target had them at $34.99... There's so much play-value in that thing, that it's really worth it. Maybe next paycheck...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's starting to hit retail right about now... Alot of guys have gotten them from on-line stores, and there was one guy who got them in retail yesterday... Couple weeks, and you should have old Chrome Dome.

I picked up the Exo-Suit from the 2.5 inch stuff yesterday (I've been a Joe fan all my life) and I was quite impressed, it has interchangeable limbs, a pretty nifty Destro figure, and you can swap parts with that tank-thingy it comes with. But the biggest kicker is that the suit does fit Minimates, now I don't know about the other sets but I'm going to pick up the Dragonhawk tomorrow and if the review on Sigma 6 central is any indication it will (if not I can make that mod to make it fit figures from the 3.75 inch line and that will certainly fit Minimates).

Dude... That Dragonhawk is awesome! I bought one on Friday night... It's the coolest toy I've bought in a long time... The rotar wings didn't line up on mine, and the electronics were kinda wonky, so I took it back this morning. Unfortunately, they didn't have anymore so I'm without a Dragonhawk... And feeling very sad. I had said that I wouldn't get the 2.5" stuff, but I had to have the DH... It's too cool.

Still no wave 4 figures around here, and I'm really starting to feel the need for that Destro... Hell, even Arctic Duke. I used to always love the arctic stuff when i was little...

Still no wave 4 figures around here, and I'm really starting to feel the need for that Destro... Hell, even Arctic Duke. I used to always love the arctic stuff when i was little...

hey anacost, i'll keep my eyes peeled for you, i am the same way man...i need destro! ...and snowjob and frostbite were always my two joes who whooped up everyone in the polar battle bear(i think) and the snowcat...that is until major bludd and firefly teamed up and blew up there vehicles

I haven't seen any around where I'm at, but I know alot of guys have found them at TRU. Target seems to be hitting the 2.5" stuff pretty hard too... As does K-Mart. The Wal-Marts around here are all doing a re-organization with a big 2.5" section...

I'd say hit about any of the regular spots, and you're bound to find one eventually... Good luck.

A friend bought a Destro last night so they should be hitting the Midwest.

Oh SNAP! I'm heading south tomorrow to a much larger market.... Hopefully that TRU will have them...

Out of curiosity, where did he find the Destro at?

A friend bought a Destro last night so they should be hitting the Midwest.

Oh SNAP! I'm heading south tomorrow to a much larger market.... Hopefully that TRU will have them...

Out of curiosity, where did he find the Destro at?

He found it at a TRU.

Hey HD, did you at least buy the Hi-Tech? I don't have him yet either. And you better stay away from my side of town. I don't want you stealing MY Destro when it gets here. ;)

Actually, I was on your side of town! I saw that Hi-Tech at the Wal-Mart on Colerain Ave if you want it!

I like you and all, MiniVenom, but all's fair in love, war, and getting a Destro! :lol:

I can hardly believe it, but I didn't make it over to the Colerain Wal-Mart until TODAY, and there sat Hi-Tech's happy little ass with his fancy flashing beacon. I did not expect him to still be there. Nice figure, but I'm not sure I like the Hip-Hop shorts he comes with.

Now I just need to find Destro and I'll be set for a while.

Well, the good thing is that I've seen Arctic Duke in a few other places but no sign of Hi-Tech or Destro. I think the reason Hi-Tech lasted so long is because that Wal-Mart is about to be closed to move into their new location down the road and maybe people aren't hitting that one as often.

Still, it does seem kind of funny that someone would buy Jungle SE (none on the shelf) before they would buy Hi-Tech. Oh well, their loss is my gain. :)

Considering the cost of the FF Doombots, I just picked up a few Cobra Sky B.A.T. for my first custom. Here's a pic of the figure and hopefully it won't be too tricky either airbrushing or repainting it. If any of the customisor's have any suggestion on how to do this, post here or pm me.

823242e1eea0_main200.jpg