UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Secret" Minimate contest Banter Thread

groundhog7s

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it couldn't be more obvious if in fact is....(we need a Timmy from South Park smiley ;))

Although my slogan for this contest would have been Limited Edition loves you...' or something like that with a picture of a Skrull.

And it's also true, this is the second time they have contributers prizes that I know of!

So it has ended?? I really don't care who wins (yeah, right...;) )but i really want to know what the prize is.

Shame there won't be other place-winners. (there won't be, right?? I'm too lazy to check ;) )

But sadly not lazy enough to stop you posting random thoughts on the subject!

Yes it's over If you'd looked shane posted and then locked the thread!

It says gaveaways so my guess is it will be like last time and there will be a bunch of mini's up for grabs...

Try to at least pay some attention to the topic before you post TTF.

T.

Okay, sheesh. I've been doing other things whil i've been posting (like helping mom with Christmas decorations) so forgive me for not taking time to check.

I really don't want to start another scuffle, T, so can we stop?? I'll look now.

So you are telling me you have time to post here but not read the topic you are posting about?

I give up!

T.

The length of 'shortly' depends on which side of a givewy your on.

Maybe in future Shane shouldn't bother if you're that upset by the time it takes to organise things?

T.

By no means am I upset, but waiting for contest results (whether I win or lose) makes me giddy as a little school girl.

Oops, I think I just wet myself (again).

Edited by groundhog7s

Okay, sheesh. I've been doing other things whil i've been posting (like helping mom with Christmas decorations) so forgive me for not taking time to check.

I really don't want to start another scuffle, T, so can we stop?? I'll look now.

So you are telling me you have time to post here but not read the topic you are posting about?

I give up!

T.

We should all know this by now, T. lays down the law in the forums.

The fact the word Secret is in quotation marks makes me want to believe it has something to do with secret invasion, or the skrulls. Who knows, maybe it'll be the 04' Super Skrull exclusive?

Also, anybody else notice in the last post Shane made int the thread, he said Secret prizes will be "Invading"? Maybe I'm looking into things too hard, but when you put the pieces together...

Edited by McDurg

In Shane's first post, it says they are sponsoring the contest, so the Secret Invasion pack seems possible. Though knowing LE it'll be something more personel, but I honestly don't know what.

If that was so, Shane would have said so. He didn't and LE wouldn't do that anyway so yeah. Don't worry about LE screwing you. They are good, selfless people.