UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My waitlist from about 6 minutes after going on sale shipped. I've heard some that actually got the preorder in havent shipped yet... strange.

6 minutes, huh? This gives me hope. I was right at 7 minutes past the start time. (07/02/2010 17:07)

EDIT: I JUST CONVERTED!!!!

Grats Shanester!!! :thumbsup:

Did you see the 1/6 scale Yoda and Yoda's Hut environment!

100026_press05-001.jpg

I used to have a model kit that I put together when I was younger that was a cutaway of Yoda's hut, I may just have to get this!

EDIT: Look at all the stuff it comes with!

100026_press25-001.jpg

The Exclusive version of Yoda comes with the old-school Kenner style orange snake!!!

(I still remember the day I lost mine at my grandma's house...) :(

1000251_press01-001.jpg

Edited by youbastards

I have a few Star Wars Sideshow figures, but only very few. The bad headsculpts and paint jobs on many of the older figures have kept me from getting more. But they have really stepped up their game the last couple of years. Vader is magnificent. And Storm Trooper is nice except for the flimsy joints. I will have to get a Sideshow Boba Fett if/when released.

Edited by karamazov80

So my T-800 was delivered to my neighbor. I had my wife go over and pick it up. Now I know the last name of my neighbor lol.

Here is my two cents on the SDCC 12" SW line. I got Bespin Luke and Bespin Han, practically for free. They are decent figures and reasonably prices, but I'm just not into the rebel guys anyway. I also have SSC Darth Vader, 2 Stormtroopers, 2 of the 3 Sandtroopers, Shock Trooper, Utapau Trooper, AOTC Clone, Darth Maul, & 3 clones on order (501st Trooper, Coruscant Trooper, & AOTC Clone LT). I really love them all. I've made tweaks here and there and I did need to tighten one body, but otherwise I am very hapy with them and think they are reasonably priced. Vader is the best 12" figure SSC has done, IMHO.

My son has Kit Fisto and he is a very well made figure and not bad for a representation of a guy with a huge head and tentacle thingys.

I'm at home and have my hot toys T-800, SDCC exclusive Anakin, and ROTS Kenobi waiting for me. Can't wait to open these up.

Guardian Predator is schedule to be delivered tomorrow (7/28). Yeah me!

Yeah, gloat why don't you :angry:

Seriously though, post pics. I love the P1 mold that this figure was taken from.

Let the Predator free! It ain't worth a damn thing if you leave him sealed up in the box. I can sell you a nicer box for less than what you paid ;)

Got this guy a few weeks ago, but haven't had a chance to share pics until now.

SDC12217.jpg

SDC12218.jpg

If you guys saw the factory version, you know how much of an improvement this is. Now I'm actually proud to display Indy with my Hot Toys figures.

Here is my new living room display (in my new house :buttrock: )

SDC12215-1.jpg

I'm holding off for the Sideshow version. I haven't had good experiences with Medicom's RAH line, and unless they are the only option around, I don't want any of their figures on my display.

I'm holding off for the Sideshow version. I haven't had good experiences with Medicom's RAH line, and unless they are the only option around, I don't want any of their figures on my display.

Same here. There was a time I thought Medi was going to be the only option, but now that SSC is going 1/6th crazy, I'll wait. SSC knows 1/6th Boba is hugely anticipated by the fans.

Medicom makes some decent stuff, but I don't like their idea of 1/6th scale. Too small.

Scale and quality are both concerns of mine. If they were pumping out high quality figures with durable joints, etc., then I wouldn't be so against them despite the scale issue.