UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night...

Nestlé

I thought since my Green Lantern Corps movies are drawing to and end (Shameless self promotion here: http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=4946 ) that I would post a pic of my corps. It also shows just how huge Mogo is. I had no idea such a huge character would be so dificult to shoot on small sets. Plus, my dog attacked him just before episode 3... And he'll never be the same. :pinch:

post-102-1226675834_thumb.jpg

post-102-1226675873_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nestlé

Plus, my dog attacked him just before episode 3... And he'll never be the same. :pinch:

My dog wouldn't be the same either if he came anywhere near my Minimates.

Nice picture!

LOL.

The dumb custom rolled off the shelf and landed where my dog could eat it.

In retrospect, I probably should have seen that coming. :rolleyes:

Plus, my dog attacked him just before episode 3... And he'll never be the same. :pinch:

My dog wouldn't be the same either if he came anywhere near my Minimates.

Nice picture!

LOL.

The dumb custom rolled off the shelf and landed where my dog could eat it.

In retrospect, I probably should have seen that coming. :rolleyes:

No offense, but isn't that one of those $0.99 play balls you can get at walmart with green electrical tape around it? How hard can it be to make another?

It IS a 99cent giant green ball. That part is still fine. It's the strip around it that's damaged. Essentially I took Duct tape wrapped it around, painted it green and then painted the GL symbol. It's not a huge ordeal, but a couple hours of work. :confused:

No, Sinestro Corps isn't finished yet. I'm currently working on the 4th and final installment. I have pretty high hopes for volume 2 of the movies though. It's something EVERYONE can relate to (including those who have not read Sinestro). The plot is so twisted and convoluted though, that I get a headache just writing it. :(

No, Sinestro Corps isn't finished yet. I'm currently working on the 4th and final installment. I have pretty high hopes for volume 2 of the movies though. It's something EVERYONE can relate to (including those who have not read Sinestro). The plot is so twisted and convoluted though, that I get a headache just writing it. :(

The puppet on Thanos' hand is pregnant?!?! ;)

No, i can't relate to that, just to let you know...