UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly Pictures

By variants do you mean the full wave sets on ebay without the varient?

Never had a problem as of yet getting a variant as of yet from LE

Good news then because a 'complete set' often consists of 6 figures http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MARVEL-MINIMATES-SER...1QQcmdZViewItem

i've told them about doing this before...............................

but i've always got my variant's no probs but when i've ask about extra's they say they only do them 1 per customer (which is fair i suppose) but there must be some sort of "illuminati" of uk customers out there that gets first dibbs at the variants sets

is there any truth about there are variant case's that come with 3 chase sets in them?? that would solve alot of problems

By variants do you mean the full wave sets on ebay without the varient?

Never had a problem as of yet getting a variant as of yet from LE

Good news then because a 'complete set' often consists of 6 figures http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MARVEL-MINIMATES-SER...1QQcmdZViewItem

i've told them about doing this before...............................

but i've always got my variant's no probs but when i've ask about extra's they say they only do them 1 per customer (which is fair i suppose) but there must be some sort of "illuminati" of uk customers out there that gets first dibbs at the variants sets

is there any truth about there are variant case's that come with 3 chase sets in them?? that would solve alot of problems

One variant set per customer is a sound idea. Variant cases are definitely available ,3 complete sets with variants.

paying the vat on the goods is fine, it's when the vat is £6 and the admin cost is £15 (which is a charge just for charging you vat in the first place)............ :angry:

:angry: I see you've suffered as well. The 'trick' is to get the supplier to undervalue the true value of the item which needs to be disclosed on the Customs label for insurance. This however is fraudulent if the sender is the seller. If the sender is not the seller ........... :D If you need more help with that logic ......... ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...